Buy Fertomid 25mg Online from SafeGenericPharmacy.com
Fertomid 25mg is a brand name for the generic drug clomiphene citrate. It is given in tablets for the treatment of women whose ovaries do not function efficiently enough to allow for pregnancy. In most cases, the best results are seen in women who suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome, a disorder which prevents women from ovulating every month, as well as other conditions which prevent women from ovulating. Once regular ovulation has been established, treatment includes proper timing of sexual intercourse and beginning each new course of Fertomid 25mg on the fifth day of the cycle.
Generic Fertomid 25mg is used to treat or prevent the following medical conditions or diceases:
Lactation Suppression, Oligospermia, Ovulation Induction
What is this medicine?
CLOMIPHENE is a fertility drug used to increase the chance of getting pregnant. It is used to help women ovulate (produce a mature egg) properly during their cycle. Compared to other fertility treatments, clomiphene alone does not greatly increase your chances of having multiple babies. An increased chance of having twins may occur in roughly 5 out of every 100 women who take this medication. Occasionally clomiphene is prescribed to men with fertility problems due to low sperm counts.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- adrenal gland disease
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- cyst on the ovary
- liver disease
- ovarian cancer
- pituitary gland disease
- vaginal bleeding that has not been evaluated
- an unusual or allergic reaction to clomiphene, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant (should not be used if you are already pregnant)
Generic Fertomid 25mg Information
Clomifene is used to treat infertility in women caused by failure or improper release of eggs from ovary (ovulation).It is also used to treat infertility in males due to decreased production of sperms (oligozoospermia).
How it works
Clomifene belongs to a class of medicines known as antiestrogens. It acts by changing the hormonal balance in the body. This stimulates release of eggs from the ovary, and helps in fertilization in females. In males, it causes improved production of sperms.
Dosage and direction
Fertomid 25mg is administered to stimulate ovulation 50 mg 1 time a day at bedtime, starting from 5th day of the menstrual cycle during 5 days (in the absence of the cycle - at any time). In case of no effect (ovulation does not occur within 30 days) increase the dose to 150 mg / day or lengthen the course to 10 days. Take exactly as prescribed, do not take the medication in larger quantities.
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take exactly as directed for the exact number of days prescribed. Take your doses at regular intervals. Most women take this medicine for a 5 day period, but the length of treatment may be adjusted. Your doctor will give you a start date for this medication and will give you instructions on proper use. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
Before to take Fertomid 25mg notify your doctor if you have ever had any allergic reaction to clomiphene, liver diseases, mental depression, thrombophlebitis. This drug may cause vision problems, dizziness, or lightheadedness, be especially attentive if you need driving or operating machinery which requires high concentration of attention.
Hypersensitivity, liver or kidney failure, metrorrhagia of unknown etiology, ovarian cysts, neoplasms of genital organs, tumor or hypofunction of the hypophysis, endometriosis, ovarian failure together with hyperprolactinaemia, pregnancy.
Possible side effect
Together with allergy symptoms such as swelling of lips, tongue, or face or hives in some patients may appear the following conditions: ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, flushing, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, blurred vision, headache, abnormal uterine bleeding.
Inform your doctor and laboratory operators about all medications and herbal products you are taking if you are treated with Fertomid 25mg.
If you missed a dose take it as soon as you remember, but not if it is almost time of the next intake by your schedule. If so skip the missed dose. Do not try to make up a missed dose by taking an extra one.
If you suspect that you took too much of the medication seek for immediate medical attention.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from heat, light, and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. The specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Alternative names or trademarks of Generic Fertomid 25mg
Fertomid 25mg may be marketed under different names in various countries. All of them contain Clomiphene as main ingredient. Some of them are the following:
Clomifene, Dyneric, Serophene, Clomivid, Genozym, Clomhexal, Fermil, Pergotime, Zimaquin, Clostilbegyt, Fertilan, Ova-mit,Clofert, Clopreg, Fertomid, Ovipreg, Ovofar, Siphene, Ikaclomin, Prolifen, Duinum, Ovinum, Phenate, Omifin, I-clom, Dufine,Fertilin, Klomen, Gonaphene
Information about ordering Generic Fertomid 25mg in online pharmacy asia
Please note that this medicine is a generic version of Fertomid 25mg.
One can buy Generic Fertomid 25mg online by accepting the following conditions:
- Buyer is above or equal 18 years old;
- Buyer does't have any contraindications to clomiphene and fully familiar with medication Fertomid 25mg;
- No prior doctors consultation is offered online. We assume that buyer consulted with their doctor before using this medication as we do not ask for a prescription (rx);
- No paper instructions about side effect warnings or usage directions are sent with Generic Fertomid 25mg medication. They are available online on our website for information purposes only;
- Ordered medication will be shipped in anonymous discreet package without disclosing its content;
Generic Fertomid 25mg medication will be sent in a valid condition and safely packed.
Please note we may not guarantee worry free delivery to some countries where strict customs rules may apply. If you have questions please call us or use Live chat. After you place your order we may call you back for verification purposes. We may also call you back if we suspect that there may be a problems with delivery to your country. Please also refer to our FAQ page for more details. Below is a sample list of safe counties in Asia where delivery is usually worry free: Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Pacific islands and many others outside of asia.
Generic Fertomid 25mg quality guarantee
We guarantee quality of Generic Fertomid 25mg - clomiphene medication that is sold through our site. It is manufactured in Indian government and WHO cerified facilities by gloablly known manufacturers and also used for export to other countires.
Customers who purchased Generic Fertomid 25mg also purchased the following medications:
Generic Nolvadex, Generic Tadalafil, Generic Sildenafil, Generic Arimidex, Generic Glucophage
Generic Fertomid 25mg popular keywords
Fertomid 25mg pills for sale , buy generic Fertomid 25mg online pharmacy , buy Fertomid 25mg online paypal mastercard , Fertomid 25mg aletrnatives , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in australia , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in singapore , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in nz new zealand , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in malaysia , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in philippines , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in indonesia , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in thailand , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in japan , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in korea , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in hk hong kong , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in manila , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in sydney , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in malbourne , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in perth , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in adelaide , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in kuala lumpur , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in jakarta , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in bangkok , where to buy Fertomid 25mg in seoul ,where to buy Fertomid 25mg in tokyo , clomiphene generic , cheap clomiphene , buy clomiphene online , buy Fertomid 25mg online , Fertomid 25mg for sale online , order Fertomid 25mg online , cheap Fertomid 25mg , Fertomid 25mg 100mg , clomiphene 100mg , Fertomid 25mg 25mg , clomiphene 25mg , Fertomid 25mg 50mg ,clomiphene 50mg
Why buy Fertomid 25mgSildenafil from SafeGenericPharmacy?
• Low prices. We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
• Total privacy. Your information is always kept strictly confidential.
• Convenience. You won’t need to wait in long lines at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
• Authenticity. We only sell authentic Fertomid 25mg, manufactured by Cipla Pharma at a plant in the India.
• Professional Advice. A physician licensed in the United States evaluates every order. A United States licensed pharmacist will dispense your medication and send it directly to your door.
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How long can I take clomifene for?
Clomifene should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time.
Q. Can I take clomifene without a doctor’s prescription?
No. Clomifene is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription.
Q. Can I take Fertomid 25mg without having a period?
Fertomid 25mg (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor.
Q. Is Fertomid 25mg safe?
Fertomid 25mg is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.
Q. Can I take clomifene if I have an ovarian cyst?
No. Clomifene should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q. Can I take Fertomid 25mg with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
|Generic Name||Clomiphene Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Clomiphenecitrateuses (8)
- BuyGenericClomiphenecitrate (8)
- BuyClomiphenecitrate (8)
- BuyClomiphenecitrateOnline (8)
- Clomiphenecitratereview (8)
- doesgenericClomiphenecitratework (8)
- BuyClomiphenecitrateonlinePayPal (8)
- BuyClomid25mgOnlineIndia (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericClomid25mg (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyClomid25mg (2)
- genericClomiphenecitratevs.Clomid25mg (2)
- Clomiphenecitratevs.Clomid25mgreviews (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgfromCanada (2)
- genericClomid25mgCanadapharmacy (2)
- genericClomid25mgforsale (2)
- genericClomid25mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericClomid25mg (2)
- OrderGenericClomid25mgOnline (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericClomid25mgonlinewithDiscover (2)
- genericClomid25mgfreeshipping (2)
- genericClomid25mgcost (2)
- genericformofClomid25mg (2)
- genericversionofClomid25mg (2)
- Clomid25mgdiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericClomid25mgonline (2)
- Clomid25mgonlinepharmacy (2)
- BuyFertomid25mg (1)
- BuyFertomid25mgOnline (1)
- Fertomid25mgpriceinusa (1)
- Fertomid25mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapFertomid25mgOnline (1)
- Fertomid25mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyFertomid25mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseFertomid25mgonline (1)
- Fertomid25mgreview (1)
- Fertomid25mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Fertomid25mgeBay (1)
- BuyFertomid25mgCheapClomiphenecitrate (1)
- BuyFertomid25mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyFertomid25mginIndia (1)
- BuyFertomid25mgOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestFertomid25mg (1)
- Fertomid25mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleFertomid25mg (1)
- Fertomid25mg (1)
- Fertomid25mgfastshipping (1)
- buyFertomid25mggenericClomid25mg (1)
- Fertomid25mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyFertomid25mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
MounyFeb 03, 2016Good Works!!
Well, I was actually being treated for secondary hypogonadism. Clomid worked like a charm.The first 4 days I could seriously feel my testicals growing and it felt like pressure, which sort of caused me to feel aroused all day...strange but sort of pleasant. I also felt happy and young again, like I did when I was younger.. super positive...just all around great. Then after around 5 days, the super positive effect wore off, not a bad deal, just sort of a bummer, then I started to get lightheaded sort of having balance issues. Not so bad I couldn't drive or anything, but uncomfortable for sure.