Fair & Lovely Anti Marks 25gm
Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Fairness Cream – Specially designed for skin with marks and spots. With breakthrough Vita-Aloe complex. Lightens different kinds of marks and helps prevent spots from coming back. Get visible fairness!
How does this cream fade marks and help in preventing them from coming back?
Vita-Aloe complex with Vitamins B3 & E, Aloe Vera concentrate & Fruit Principles, target blemished areas of your skin to effectively lighten marks and fight excessive pigmentation build up. Triple sunscreens with broad spectrum sun protection & TPI 60 help prevent UV ways from triggering darkening and reappearance of marks.
Results: Blemish free fair skin in 4 weeks.
Contains no harmful ingredients as bleach. For external use only.
Proven in dermatologist conducted controlled human volunteer studies in 4 weeks
Subject to continuous use as recommend
Use twice daily on cleansed face and neck for best results.
Mild tingling on skin is an indication of the cream’s efficiency. If skin irritation/reaction is intense & persists even after 3-4 days, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse well with water.
This fairness cream comes in a neat tube which is packed inside an outer carton. The tube is neat and white it colour whereas the twist type cap is green. The nozzle is long with a moderately small hole to dispense the product. I would say that this is a neat, easy to handle and travel friendly packaging. I have no complaints about the packaging part of this product.
How it works
Okay now coming to the anti-marks effect, my mom told me that it has reduced the thickness and darkness of her spots with one whole month of everyday usage. I have been using this product for past two weeks and it has cleared out my uneven skin tone up to a good extent but definitely it is not going to give you a spot-free clear fairness in 4 weeks. For the price, it is a good day cream which moisturizes and brightens normal-dry skin types well. If you have oily or extremely dry skin type, then stay away from this product.
- Moisturizes normal-dry skin types perfectly
- Does gives an instant glow
- It doesn’t give a flat powdery finish to the skin
- If you like that light ‘dewy’ look, then you might love this
- Evens out skin tone with regular usage
- Does not break me out
- Mild floral fragrance which is even suitable for sensitive noses
- Even though being thick, this spreads easily onto the skin
- Affordable for the quantity and worth
- Would be a great winter moisturizer for normal skin types
- The packaging is neat, sturdy and travel friendly.
- Available everywhere!
- Does leaves a whitish caste on dusky-dark skin tones
- If you have oily-extremely oily skin types, this might make your skin greasy
- Not for combination skin types too who have oily T Zone
- It doesn’t moisturze dry-extra dry skin types well either. In winters, it might stretch your skin
- Does not make you fair or pale; and one needs to be very patient to notice the anti-mark effect
|Equivalent Brand||Fair & Lovely|
|Generic Name||Fair & Lovely|
|Manufacturer||Hindustan Unilever, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
FaulknerJan 26, 2016Feel great
Indigestion is the worst thing a person can go through. The suffering that it causes makes you very uncomfortable. My friend suggested me to take the Fair and lovely medicine. I started having this medicine after consulting my doctor. It really works. All the uneasiness that you feel just disappears. Your digestive system gets a boost, and you feel great. I totally love the Fair and Lovely medicine, and I always buy it online. I always have this medicine with me especially when I travel.