Dexona 4mg (Dexamethasone)
How it works
Common side effects
depressed and labile mood and suicidal thoughts, menstrual irregularity, swelling due to fluid retention, potassium loss, increased susceptibility toinfections, thinning of the bones with an increased risk of fractures, irritable, tendon rupture, increased need for diabetic medication, increased hair growth, itching and blurred vision, euphoric, hallucinations and aggravation of schizophrenia), high blood pressure, psychotic reactions including mania, stinging, increased appetite, discomfort, delusions, behavioral disturbances., irritation, increased cholesterol levels, swelling and weight gain of the body and face, allergic and hypersensitivity reactions.Tablets/oral solution:Hormone imbalance slow growth in children and teenagers, burning, Side effects depend on usage and formulation of dexamethasone.Eye drops:Increased pressure in eye, sodium and water retention
- Do not use dexamethasone, if you are allergic to it in case of eye drops, do not touch the tip of dispenser to an eye or eyelid.
- Do not use dexamethasone eye drops if you have glaucoma or diabetes.
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.
- Do not use dexamethasone oral solution:you have a fungal infection that affects entire body if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexamethasone oral solution, if you have kidney or liver problems or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Zydus Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
GuptilFeb 02, 2016dexona 4 mg inj. Goods
Excellent inj for inflammation usually half a mil is enough.