Deslor 5 mg (Desloratidine)
How it works
What is Desloratadine?
Desloratadine, also sold under the brand name Clarinex or Deslor among several other names, is an antihistamine medication that helps to lower the level of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can lead to symptoms like itching, sneezing, watery eyes, or runny nose.
This drug is used to alleviate the symptoms of seasonal allergies like sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, or itching in nose or throat. It is also used to heal hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions.
Desloratadine may also be used for treating other conditions not listed above.
Important Information about Desloratadine
You must avoid Desloratadine if you are allergic to it or to loratadine. Consult your doctor or a pharmacist before taking this medication if you are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
This medication shouldn't be given to children below 2 years of age without doctor's advice.
Desloratadine disintegrating tablets may contain phenylalanine (aspartame) so those tablets may not be suitable for you if you have phenylketonura (PKU), the inability to metabolize phenylalanine.
Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture, light, children and pets.
Before taking Desloratadine
You should avoid desloratadine if you are allergic to it and desloratadine. Also talk to your doctor about its safe use if you are suffering from kidney or liver disease. Desloratadine is unlikely to be dangerous to an unborn baby but be sure to heed your doctor's advice if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Also let your doctor know if you are breast feeding as desloratadine can pass into breast milk and may harm your baby.
How do I take Desloratadine?
Take desloratadine exactly as directed by your doctor. Don't alter the prescribed dosage in any way. It is taken once daily normally or as directed by your doctor. Ingest the tablet whole without crushing, chewing, or breaking.
What to do if I miss a dose?
Never miss a single dose of desloratadine or any other medication. But if you forget to take a dose and hence miss one, take it as soon as you remember. Don't make up for the missed dose if the time to take the next one is almost near. Don't ever double dose on any medication.
What should I avoid while using Desloratadine?
Follow your doctor's advice strictly about any diet or activity restrictions while taking desloratadine.
Desloratadine Side Effects
Many people may not show any side effects of desloratadine but your case may be different. Seek immediate medical help if you experience any of these serious allergic conditions or side effects: breathing difficulty; irregular heart beat; jaundice (yellow skin and eyes); epilepsy (seizures).
Some less serious side effects include drowsiness, lethargy, headache, nervousness, diarrhea, stomach pain, dry mouth, redness in eye, vision blurriness, bleeding nose, or skin rash.
The above listing of side effects is not a complete one and you may witness or feel other side effects due to desloratadine course. Tell your doctor of any of these effects immediately.
What other medications may interact with Desloratadine?
If you are taking desloratadine with doctor's prescription, he or she may already know about your medical history and drug related allergies. Do not commence using a new medication without a prescription, alter or stop any existing medicines without your doctor's advice.
Check the labels of all your medications, especially if you are taking any cold or cough medications as they may contain antihistamines. Consuming more antihistamine in the form of desloratadine may lead to overdose and harmful side effects.
Desloratadine may affect the results of an allergy test. You may be required to cease taking this medication, days in advance of a scheduled allergy test. Talk to your doctor about it.
Again, this is not a full and complete set of interactions. There may be other possible interactions. Your doctor will be the right and the final person to advise you on this.
- Desloratadine may be taken with or without food
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during desloratadine therapy as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not give to patients allergic to desloratadine, loratadine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Children less than 2 years.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyDeslor5mg (1)
- BuyDeslor5mgOnline (1)
- Deslor5mgpriceinusa (1)
- Deslor5mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapDeslor5mgOnline (1)
- Deslor5mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyDeslor5mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseDeslor5mgonline (1)
- Deslor5mgreview (1)
- Deslor5mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Desloratadineuses (1)
- Deslor5mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericDesloratadine (1)
- BuyDesloratadine (1)
- BuyDesloratadineOnline (1)
- BuyDeslor5mgCheapDesloratadine (1)
- Desloratadinereview (1)
- BuyClarinexOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyDeslor5mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyDeslor5mginIndia (1)
- BuyDeslor5mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericClarinex (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyClarinex (1)
- genericDesloratadinevs.Clarinex (1)
- doesgenericDesloratadinework (1)
- Desloratadinevs.Clarinexreviews (1)
- BuyDesloratadineonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericClarinexfromCanada (1)
- genericClarinexCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestDeslor5mg (1)
- genericClarinexforsale (1)
- genericClarinexonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericClarinex (1)
- OrderGenericClarinexOnline (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericClarinexonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Deslor5mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleDeslor5mg (1)
- genericClarinexfreeshipping (1)
- genericClarinexcost (1)
- Deslor5mg (1)
- Deslor5mgfastshipping (1)
- buyDeslor5mggenericClarinex (1)
- genericformofClarinex (1)
- genericversionofClarinex (1)
- Clarinexdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericClarinexonline (1)
- Clarinexonlinepharmacy (1)
- Deslor5mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyDeslor5mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
GuptilJan 27, 2016Highly potent!!!!
It is absolutely wonderful when it comes to treating allergic rhinitis, itching, sneezing, rash, asthma like feeling. 9/10