Demelan Cream (Glycolic Acid/Arbutin/Kojic Acid Dipalmitate)
Demelan Cream (Glycolic Acid/Arbutin/Kojic Acid Dipalmitate) is indicated in the topical treatment of Post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, Hyper-melanotic conditions and Melasma. The active ingredients have been reported in the use of lightening skin pigmentation.
Demelan is a depigmenting cream with 3 active ingredients, i.e. alpha-arbutin, kojic acid and glycolic acid. Alpha-arbutin is derived from the leaves of bearberry, cranberry or mulberry shrubs. It inhibits the production of melanin and is better tolerated than hydroquinone, an ingredient found in other depigmenting creams. Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice and also inhibits the production of melanin. Glycolic acid is a peeling agent that assists the outer skin to shed, which improves the appearance and texture of the skin.
Demelan Cream is an effective pigment-reducing treatment that can win back your healthy, radiant-looking skin. Unlike other depigmenting creams, Demelan Cream has the clinical benefits of three active ingredients.
Two work to reduce hyperpigmentation, while the other renews cells in the process:
Alpha-arbutin & Kojic acid } even pigmentation
Giycolic acid } cell renewal
With more than one active ingredient, visible results can be seen in four weeks, with further improvement as you continue with treatment.
Demelan Cream is gentle
Demelan Cream does not contain hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent often used in other treatments and should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional, as it has been known to cause sensitivity. This synthetic-based ingredient has been banned in Europe and Japan as it may be the cause of certain adverse health effects and is linked to severe hyperpigmentation diseases.
Demelan Cream is easy to use
Demelan Cream can conveniently be used together with your usual daily skincare regime.
It is recommended that you begin by applying it every second day for the first week. Apply a small amount of Demelan Cream to the problem areas in the evening after your normal cleansing routine. Demelan Cream is not intended as a replacement for your normal moisturiser. Apply Demelan Cream before your moisturiser so as not to create a barrier between the treatment and your skin.
A sunscreen with an SPF30 or higher should be applied during the day and prolonged sun exposure should be avoided while treating pigmentation problems. Avoid applying to eyelids, external corners of the mouth or nose and any injured or irritated parts of the skin.
You should stop treatment once the discoloured area returns to the same shade as the surrounding skin. Continued use should be under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Demelan Cream should not be used with other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments.
Demelan Cream is not recommended for persons under the age of 18 or pregnant and breastfeeding women without prescription by a doctor.
Demelan Cream is available from your local pharmacy
Demelan Cream is prescribed by dermatologists, so the cream is often found at your pharmacy’s dispensary. Because Demelan Cream is not scheduled, it is also available OTC without prescription, at an affordable price. Speak to your pharmacist or OTC consultant for more information. For further information, please refer to Demelan Cream's package insert.
Demelan Cream can work for you, if you:
- Have dark discolouration on your face that was caused by the sun
- Developed 'the mask of pregnancy' (melasma) which did not fade away after
having your baby
- Have facial 'dark marks' caused by acne/pimples or eczema
- Have light or dark brown patches, spots or marks on your face since using an
oral contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy
- Have reached menopause and found symmetrical brown marks on your face
In general, Demelan Cream (Glycolic Acid/Arbutin/Kojic Acid Dipalmitate) is well tolerated, but there have been reports of adverse reactions. These include:
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Pigmentary changes
- Skin peeling
- Occasional photo-sensitivity has also been reported with kojic and glycolic acids.
As with all medications, if you experience any side effect not listed, or that becomes bothersome, contact your health care provider.
Avoid getting the cream in or near the eyes or mouth. If skin irritation occurs, wash the area with water and consult your health care provider.
Do not use Demelan over broken or abraded (scraped) skin, or mucous membranes. Demelan Cream (Glycolic Acid/Arbutin/Kojic Acid Dipalmitate) is contraindicated in patients hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
Avoid the sun, and use a sunscreen of at least 15 SPF; the sunscreen should have both UVA and UVB protection. Wear sun-protective clothing and avoid scented cosmetics for facial cleansing or scented make-up. Continue to do this for a week after treatment has stopped.
|Equivalent Brand||Demelan Cream|
|Generic Name||Glycolic Acid/Arbutin/Kojic Acid Dipalmitate|
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyDemelanCream (1)
- BuyDemelanCreamOnline (1)
- BuyDemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gmOnline (1)
- DemelanCreampriceinusa (1)
- DemelanCreampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapDemelanCreamOnline (1)
- BuyDemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gm (1)
- DemelanCreamSideEffect (1)
- BuyDemelanCreamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseDemelanCreamonline (1)
- DemelanCreamreview (1)
- DemelanCreamsupplierinIndia (1)
- DemelanCreameBay (1)
- BuyGenericGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitate (1)
- BuyGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitate (1)
- BuyGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitateOnline (1)
- BuyDemelanCreamCheapGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitate (1)
- GlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitatereview (1)
- BuyDemelanOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyDemelanCreamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyDemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gminIndia (1)
- BuyDemelanCreamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericDemelan (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyDemelan (1)
- genericGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitatevs.Demelan (1)
- doesgenericGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitatework (1)
- GlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitatevs.Demelanreviews (1)
- BuyGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitateonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericDemelanfromCanada (1)
- genericDemelanCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestDemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gm (1)
- genericDemelanforsale (1)
- genericDemelanonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericDemelan (1)
- OrderGenericDemelanOnline (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericDemelanonlinewithDiscover (1)
- DemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleDemelanCream10%/5%/2%15gm (1)
- genericDemelanfreeshipping (1)
- genericDemelancost (1)
- DemelanCream (1)
- DemelanCreamfastshipping (1)
- DemelanCreamforpimple (1)
- buyGlycolicAcid/Arbutin/KojicAcidDipalmitateforskin (1)
- buyDemelanCreamgenericDemelan (1)
- genericformofDemelan (1)
- genericversionofDemelan (1)
- Demelandiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericDemelanonline (1)
- Demelanonlinepharmacy (1)
- DemelanCreambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyDemelan (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RebecaJan 30, 2016Better than most expensive in U.S.
Works wonders for my melasma! This tube lasts so much longer than prestige brand Neocutis Blanche that I was using before. This tube takes a lot longer to oxidize due to the type of metal tube versus plastic. Works just as well or better than Blanche and it is a fraction of the cost.