Danogen 50mg (Danazol)
How it works
Dosage and Administration
Danogen (Danazol) capsules are taken by mouth. These capsules are available in 50mg, 100mg and 200mg strength and your physician will tell you which one is most suitable for you. Female patients generally need to commence treatment during menstruation. Endometriosis may require a dosage which differs to that required for the treatment of breast fibrocystic disease, and hereditary angioedema in male or female patients is also treated with a different dosage. Your physician will decide the appropriate dosage required to treat your condition. There may be a need for regular blood tests throughout the course of treatment. If this is the case, ensure that you attend all scheduled medical visits.
Common side effects
dizziness, carpal tunnel syndrome, increased heart rate, hair loss, impairment of glucose tolerance, altered levels of thyroid hormone, decrease in sperm formation, increase in insulin resistance, vaginal dryness/irritation, vertigo, increase in size of the clitoris, blood clotting, epigastric pain, nausea, rashes, thumping, menstrual disturbances, increased appetite, Altered blood cell count, blood in the urine., muscle cramps, pain in the pleura, twitching movement of muscle, skin problem, joint pain or swelling, liver abnormalities, heart attack, weight gain, muscle tremor, inflammation of the lung, flushing, backache, plasma glucagon and cholesterol, pounding or fluttering sensation in chest, reduction in breast size, change in voice, elevation of creatinine phosphokinase levels, visual disturbances, hirsutism, acne, increased pressure of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord, anxiety, headache, migraine, aggravation of fits, changes in libido, high blood pressure, fluid retention
- If you are taking danazol to treat endometriosis or fibrocystic breast disease, you should start the medication during a menstrual period.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following conditions: liver, kidney or heart disease, illness that can worsen by fluid retention, diabetes, polycythemia (an illness in which blood gets thicker), epilepsy, lipid disorder, migraine, and if you have shown marked or persistent androgenic reaction to previous gonadal st**d therapy.
- Stop taking danazol if you develop virilization (development of male secondary sex characters).
- Stop taking danazol and seek advice if you experience signs and symptoms of papilledema, headache, visual disturbances, raised intracranial pressure, jaundice or other liver disturbance, thrombosis or thromboembolism.
- Taking danazol may increase your risk of ovarian cancer. Seek medical advice for necessary precautions.
- Carry out liver function tests and blood counts at regular intervals of time.
- Do not drink alcohol while on danazol therapy as it can make you feel sick or short of breath.
- If you are receiving danazol for more than 6 months, it is important to carry out liver ultrasonography twice in a year.
- Do not take danazol if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Danazoluses (3)
- BuyGenericDanazol (3)
- BuyDanazol (3)
- BuyDanazolOnline (3)
- Danazolreview (3)
- BuyAzolOnlineIndia (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericAzol (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyAzol (3)
- genericDanazolvs.Azol (3)
- doesgenericDanazolwork (3)
- Danazolvs.Azolreviews (3)
- BuyDanazolonlinePayPal (3)
- buygenericAzolfromCanada (3)
- genericAzolCanadapharmacy (3)
- genericAzolforsale (3)
- genericAzolonlineCanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericAzol (3)
- OrderGenericAzolOnline (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinewithMasterCard (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericAzolonlinewithDiscover (3)
- genericAzolfreeshipping (3)
- genericAzolcost (3)
- genericformofAzol (3)
- genericversionofAzol (3)
- Azoldiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericAzolonline (3)
- Azolonlinepharmacy (3)
- BuyDanogen50mg (1)
- BuyDanogen50mgOnline (1)
- Danogen50mgpriceinusa (1)
- Danogen50mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapDanogen50mgOnline (1)
- Danogen50mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyDanogen50mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseDanogen50mgonline (1)
- Danogen50mgreview (1)
- Danogen50mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Danogen50mgeBay (1)
- BuyDanogen50mgCheapDanazol (1)
- BuyDanogen50mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyDanogen50mginIndia (1)
- BuyDanogen50mgOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestDanogen50mg (1)
- Danogen50mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleDanogen50mg (1)
- Danogen50mg (1)
- Danogen50mgfastshipping (1)
- buyDanogen50mggenericAzol (1)
- Danogen50mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyDanogen50mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.