Dalacin C 150mg
What is Clindamycin HCl?
Clindamycin HCl is an antibiotic drug that fights bacteria in the body by preventing the growth of bacteria. It is prescribed for the treatment of a wide variety of bacterial infections. Clindamycin HCl is marketed and sold under various trade names, some of which are Cleocin, Dalacin and Dalacin C (made by Pfizer).
Important Information about Clindamycin HCl
Clindamycin HCl (Cleocin, Dalacin, Dalacin C) will not treat a viral infection. Do not take this medication if you have a known allergy to Clindamycin or Linomycin. Do not take Clindamycin HCl together with erythromycin.
Before using Clindamycin HCl, let your doctor know if you have kidney disease, liver disease, an intestinal disorder such as colitis or Crohn's disease, or a history of asthma, eczema, or allergic skin reaction.
You must complete the full course of Clindamycin HCl as prescribed by your doctor. Your symptoms may subside even before your medication gets over. Skipping or discontinuing the medicine halfway will lead to relapse of your infection which can be drug resistant and difficult to treat with common antibiotics.
Diarrhea is a common side effect of antibiotic medicines. If you have a watery or bloody diarrhea after taking an antibiotic, stop taking it and seek medical attention right away. This can be a sign of a new infection.
Clindamycin HCl is an FDA pregnancy category B drug. It is not expected to harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. This medicine can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. You must consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breast feeding.
Before taking Clindamycin HCl
Before using Clindamycin HCl, take care of all precautions and points mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clarify all doubts if any about this medicine
How should I use Clindamycin HCl?
Use Clindamycin HCl (Cleocin, Dalalcin, Dalacin C) exactly as directed by your doctor. All medications come with a patient leaflet with complete instructions and details. Refer it for any doubts. Do not alter the course of the medication in any way (do not take more or less than the prescribed dosage). Also do not take it after the period for which the medication was prescribed is over. Always store Clindamycin HCl eye drops in a cool and dark place.
What if I forgot to take a dose of Clindamycin HCl?
Do not miss a single dose of Clindamycin HCl. However, if you miss a dose, take it as soon as your remember it. Do not take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Instead continue with the original schedule. Never take multiple doses closer to each other.
What to do in case of an Overdose?
In case of an overdose of Clindamycin HCl, get emergency medical attention or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
Things and Activities to avoid while using Clindamycin HCl
Antibiotic associated diarrhea is a common side effect of any antibiotic medicine. Do not use any diarrhea medicine without your doctor's advice.
Clindamycin HCl Side Effects
Some common side effects of Clindamycin HCl are nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If any of these side effects don't subside after sometime or deteriorate, stop using Clindamycin HCl and seek immediate medical help.
A serious side effect due to Clindamycin HCl is rare but get medical attention right away if you experience any of these conditions: sign of liver damage (joint pain or swelling, yellowing of skin or eyes, dark urine or change in amount of urine). Taking this medicine for prolonged or repeated periods can result in oral thrush or a new vaginal yeast infection. Get medical attention right away if you notice white patches in your mouth, a change in vaginal discharge, or other new symptoms.
The side effects mentioned above are not all the possible side effects due to Clindamycin HCl. There may be others. If you experience any serious side effects, stop using this medication and get emergency medical attention. You may also report your side effects to FDA by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
Clindamycin HCl Dosing Information
Antibiotics shouldn't be taken without a doctor's prescription. Remember to follow the dosage set by your doctor.
Interaction with other drugs
Before taking Clindamycin HCl, inform your doctor if you use any other medicines (prescription, OTC, or herbal products), especially these ones: erythromycin, kaolinpectin, or if you have taken a live vaccine (typhoid, BCG) recently. These drugs can interact with Clindamycin HCl. However, these are not the only possible interacting drugs. There may be others.
|Generic Name||Clindamycin HCl|
|Manufacturer||Pfizer Ltd, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyDalacinC150mg (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgOnline (1)
- DalacinC150mgpriceinusa (1)
- DalacinC150mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapDalacinC150mgOnline (1)
- DalacinC150mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseDalacinC150mgonline (1)
- DalacinC150mgreview (1)
- DalacinC150mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- ClindamycinHCl150mguses (1)
- DalacinC150mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericClindamycinHCl150mg (1)
- BuyClindamycinHCl150mg (1)
- BuyClindamycinHCl150mgOnline (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgCheapClindamycinHCl150mg (1)
- ClindamycinHCl150mgreview (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mginIndia (1)
- BuyDalacinC150mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericDalacinC150mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyDalacinC150mg (1)
- genericClindamycinHCl150mgvs.DalacinC150mg (1)
- doesgenericClindamycinHCl150mgwork (1)
- ClindamycinHCl150mgvs.DalacinC150mgreviews (1)
- BuyClindamycinHCl150mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgfromCanada (1)
- genericDalacinC150mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestDalacinC150mg (1)
- genericDalacinC150mgforsale (1)
- genericDalacinC150mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericDalacinC150mg (1)
- OrderGenericDalacinC150mgOnline (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericDalacinC150mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- DalacinC150mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleDalacinC150mg (1)
- genericDalacinC150mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericDalacinC150mgcost (1)
- DalacinC150mg (1)
- DalacinC150mgfastshipping (1)
- buyDalacinC150mggenericDalacinC150mg (1)
- genericformofDalacinC150mg (1)
- genericversionofDalacinC150mg (1)
- DalacinC150mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericDalacinC150mgonline (1)
- DalacinC150mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- DalacinC150mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyDalacinC150mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
MarceloJan 27, 2016very effect.
i had what a couple of doctors believed to be a necrotizing abscess in my pleural cavity, possibly as a result of the severe pneumonia I was suffering. After 3 days in hospital on strong IV antibiotics and fluids, my vital signs were perfect, but I was still coughing and exhausted. An Infectious Disease specialist came to see me after the pulmonary specialist and a surgeon came to tell me their (differing) takes on my diagnosis, and he believed the abscess was actually aspiration pneumonia. He disconnected my IV antibiotics, prescribed Dalacin in pill form, and sent me home. Sure enough, as promised, within 2 weeks, the "abscess" had completely disappeared from my x-rays without any invasive procedure."