Cyclomune 0.05% - 3 ml Eye Drop Cyclosporin
For treatment of transplant (kidney, liver, and heart) rejection, rheumatoid arthritis, severe psoriasis.
How Cyclomune works
Cyclosporine binds to cyclophilin. The complex then inhibits calcineurin which is normally responsible for activating transcription of interleukin 2. Cyclosporine also inhibits lymphokine production and interleukin release.
Cyclomune Common side effects
Hypertension, gingival hypertrophy, hypertrichosis, paraesthesia, hepatoxicity, tremor, hyperkalaemia., acne, facial oedema
Cyclosporine drops are used for:
Increasing tear production in certain patients who do not produce enough tears on their own. Cyclosporine drops are a topical immunomodulator. Exactly how cyclosporine drops works is not known.
Do NOT use cyclosporine drops if:
you are allergic to any ingredient in cyclosporine drops, you have an eye infection, Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using cyclosporine drops:
Some medical conditions may interact with cyclosporine drops. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you: if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement, if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances, if you have a history of herpes infection of the eye (herpes keratitis), if you are using punctal plugs.
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with cyclosporine drops. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following: Topical anti-inflammatory medicines (eg, ketorolac) because they may decrease cyclosporine drops's effectiveness, This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if cyclosporine drops may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use cyclosporine drops:
Use cyclosporine drops as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Remove contact lenses before you use cyclosporine drops; lenses may be placed back in the eyes 15 minutes after use of cyclosporine drops.
- Turn the vial of medicine upside down a few times before using until the medicine is an even white color.
- To use cyclosporine drops in the eye, first, wash your hands. Tilt your head back. Using your index finger, pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch. Drop the medicine into the pouch and gently close your eyes. Immediately use your finger to apply pressure to the inside corner of the eyelid for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink. Remove excess medicine around your eye with a clean, dry tissue, being careful not to touch your eye. Wash your hands to remove any medicine that may be on them.
- To prevent germs from contaminating your medicine, do not touch the applicator tip to any surface, including the eye. Keep the container tightly closed.
- Each vial of cyclosporine drops are intended for a single use only. After you have opened the vial and used it, throw away any remaining medicine immediately. Do not save it to use at a later time.
- Use cyclosporine drops at the same times each day.
- If you are also using artificial tears, do not use the artificial tears within 15 minutes before or after using cyclosporine drops.
- If you miss a dose of cyclosporine drops, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use cyclosporine drops.
Important safety information:
- Cyclosporine drops may cause blurred vision. Use cyclosporine drops with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks if you cannot see clearly.
- Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Cyclosporine drops should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 16 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using cyclosporine drops while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk after topical use. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use cyclosporine drops, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of cyclosporine drops:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome: Blurred vision; mild burning, itching, or stinging; sensation of having something in your eye. Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); changes in vision; continued or worsening itching, burning, stinging, or irritation; continuing blurred vision; discharge from eyes; excessive tear production; eye pain, redness, or swelling; shortness of breath.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately.
Proper storage of cyclosporine drops:
Store cyclosporine drops at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not freeze. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep cyclosporine drops out of the reach of children and away from pets.
If you have any questions about cyclosporine drops, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider. Cyclosporine drops are to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people. If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor. Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take cyclosporine drops or any other medicine. Only your health care provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for you. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about cyclosporine drops. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to cyclosporine drops. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your health care provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using cyclosporine drops.
|Strength||3 ml Eye Drop|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGenericCyclosporin (7)
- BuyCyclosporin (7)
- BuyCyclosporinOnline (7)
- Cyclosporinreview (7)
- doesgenericCyclosporinwork (7)
- BuyCyclosporinonlinePayPal (7)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDrop (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDropOnline (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3mlOnline (1)
- CyclomuneEyeDroppriceinusa (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDroppriceinIndia (2)
- CheapCyclomuneEyeDropOnline (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3ml (1)
- CyclomuneEyeDropSideEffect (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDropPayPal (2)
- PurchaseCyclomuneEyeDroponline (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropreview (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropsupplierinIndia (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropebay (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDropCheapCyclosporin (2)
- BuyRestasisOnlineIndia (4)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDroponlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3mlinIndia (1)
- BuyCyclomuneEyeDropOnlineuk (2)
- buygenericRestasisonlinecheap (4)
- isthereagenericRestasis (4)
- bestwebsitetobuyRestasis (4)
- genericCyclosporinvsRestasis (4)
- CyclosporinvsRestasisreviews (4)
- buygenericRestasisfromcanada (4)
- genericRestasiscanadapharmacy (4)
- CheapestCyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3ml (1)
- genericRestasisforsale (4)
- genericRestasisonlinecanadianpharmacy (4)
- DiscountgenericRestasis (4)
- OrderGenericRestasisOnline (4)
- buygenericRestasisonlinesafely (4)
- buygenericRestasisonlinewithmastercard (4)
- buygenericRestasisonlinewithVisa (4)
- buygenericRestasisonlinewithAmex (4)
- buygenericRestasisonlinewithDiscover (4)
- CyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3mlexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleCyclomuneEyeDrop0.05%3ml (1)
- genericRestasisfreeshipping (4)
- genericRestasiscost (4)
- CyclomuneEyeDrop3мл (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropeyedrop (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropfastshipping (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropforeyebrows (2)
- buyCyclosporinophthalmicsolution (4)
- buyCyclomuneEyeDropgenericRestasis (2)
- genericformofRestasis (4)
- genericversionofRestasis (4)
- RestasisCyclosporinwithapplicator (4)
- Restasisdiscount (4)
- wheretobuygenericRestasisonline (4)
- Restasisonlinepharmacy (4)
- CyclomuneEyeDropuk (2)
- CyclomuneEyeDropbuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyRestasis (4)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RaffielFeb 01, 2016GREAT PRODUCT
My left eye pressure was 24 using Cyclomune drops. After 2 weeks my left eye pressure is now 11. The eye doctor told me to keep using my supply of Cyclomune in the right eye as it's working on that eye. This is a great product."