Contractubex Gel 20gm
Treating scars successfully
Contractubex is a highly effective treatment for all scar types. It actively promotes the healing process of the skin and reduces scarring from within.
The scar gel with the triple effect:
- Prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces redness, itching and the feeling of tension
- Makes the scar smoother and improves elasticity
For a nearly invisible scar.
For best possible results, start treatment as soon as the wound is closed or the stitches are removed. This ensures that your scar will become so fine that you will hardly see or feel it.
Contractubex can be used after:
- abrasions, cuts or lacerations
- burns or scalds
- laser treatments (e.g. tattoo removal)
Contractubex is the world’s most popular scar treatment
Contractubex has been treating scars successfully for over 50 years. It is the best-selling scar treatment in over 60 countries, and is regularly recommended by doctors all around the world.
The efficacy of Contractubex has been proven in numerous clinical studies. Its unique combination of three active ingredients works its way deep into the scar, reducing scarring from within. The result: a nearly invisible scar.
Contractubex’s effectiveness is also reflected in high patient satisfaction. The positive experiences of thousands of patients show that using Contractubex scal gel really makes a difference, and scars can be treated successfully.
Contractubex – effective thanks to a unique combination of active ingredients
You can start the treatment with Contractubex as soon as the wound is closed or the stitches have been removed. The transparent gel contains active ingredients that support the healing process inside the skin, regulating the production of scar tissue and working to positively influence scar formation.
Contractubex contains three complementary active ingredients:
1. Extractum cepae
has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties and prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue.
softens the tissue structure, has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties, supports cell and tissue regeneration and is able to bind water to the scar tissue.
encourages wound healing and has a softening effect, promotes penetration through the skin and relieves the itching often associated with scar formation.
Contractubex has proved highly effective in treating scars for many years. The results that can be achieved are well worth the patience the treatment requires: a nearly invisible scar.
Early and consistent treatment with Contractubex leads to visible results
The sooner a scar is treated, the greater the chance of positively influencing scar formation. Start applying Contractubex as soon as the wound is closed and/or any stitches have been removed. The clear gel is easy and safe to apply.
Ideally, Contractubex gel should be gently massaged in 2 to 3 times daily for at least 3 months. Contractubex forms a discrete film that protects the sensitive scar tissue.
Apply Contractubex only to wounds that are already closed. Avoid contact with eyes, the inside of the nose or mouth and other mucous membranes.
Start at the centre and work towards the edges, massaging the gel gently into the scar.
Continue with a small, circular motion until Contractubex is completely absorbed.
Areas of use
Contractubex works effectively with all types of scars
Wounds are injuries of the skin and stay with us our whole lives. Most wounds are harmless and are quickly forgotten. Nevertheless, they leave marks on our skin: a scar.
Contractubex can be used following many different types of injuries to the skin:
- Cuts or lacerations
- Operations (including after Caesarean section)
- Burns or scalds
- Laser treatments (such as tattoo removal)
The resulting scars are also as diverse as the types of injuries. Some scars are barely visible, while others may hurt or even cause physical impairments – for example, in range of motion.
Early treatment with Contractubex ensures, in all cases, that the resulting scars heal as well as possible and are barely visible at best.
Scar treatment needs patience, as the injured skin takes time to heal. After about 4 weeks, a reduction of redness can usually be observed; after two months, the scar tissue gradually becomes lighter, more elastic and flat.
Contractubex is very safe and its tolerability has been proven in numerous clinical studies. Small children and even babies can be treated safely.
The treatment can also work on scars that are older. With older scars Contractubex should be massaged in 3 times daily for at least 6 months.
|Generic Name||See Description|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyContractubexGel (1)
- BuyContractubexGelOnline (1)
- BuyContractubexGel20gmOnline (1)
- ContractubexGelpriceinusa (1)
- ContractubexGelpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapContractubexGelOnline (1)
- BuyContractubexGel20gm (1)
- ContractubexGelSideEffect (1)
- BuyContractubexGelPayPal (1)
- PurchaseContractubexGelonline (1)
- ContractubexGelreview (1)
- ContractubexGelsupplierinIndia (1)
- ContractubexGeleBay (1)
- BuyGenericExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoin (1)
- BuyExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoin (1)
- BuyExtractumcepae+Heparin+AllantoinOnline (1)
- BuyContractubexGelCheapExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoin (1)
- Extractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoinreview (1)
- BuyContractubexOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyContractubexGelonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyContractubexGel20gminIndia (1)
- BuyContractubexGelOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericContractubex (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyContractubex (1)
- genericExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoinvs.Contractubex (1)
- doesgenericExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoinwork (1)
- Extractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoinvs.Contractubexreviews (1)
- BuyExtractumcepae+Heparin+AllantoinonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericContractubexfromCanada (1)
- genericContractubexCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestContractubexGel20gm (1)
- genericContractubexforsale (1)
- genericContractubexonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericContractubex (1)
- OrderGenericContractubexOnline (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericContractubexonlinewithDiscover (1)
- ContractubexGel20gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleContractubexGel20gm (1)
- genericContractubexfreeshipping (1)
- genericContractubexcost (1)
- ContractubexGel (1)
- ContractubexGelfastshipping (1)
- ContractubexGelforpimple (1)
- buyExtractumcepae+Heparin+Allantoinforskin (1)
- buyContractubexGelgenericContractubex (1)
- genericformofContractubex (1)
- genericversionofContractubex (1)
- Contractubexdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericContractubexonline (1)
- Contractubexonlinepharmacy (1)
- ContractubexGelbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyContractubex (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RussellJan 30, 2016Lighten skin, peels the old skin and leaves a pink glow
to lighten skin use hydroquinone with this cream 2-3 months later you skin will be lighter