Combunex 800 (Isoniazid 300mg + Ethambutol 800mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Toxic psychosis, Weakness, High blood sugar levels, Deficiency niacin., Anaemia, Nausea, Liver problems, Discomfort in the upper part of abdomen below the ribs, Abnormal brain function due to drug toxicity, Abnormal blood counts, Vomiting, Breast enlargement in men, Nerve problems in eyes, Constipation, Hypersensitivity reactions, Fits, Memory problems, Dry mouth, Numbness and pain in hands and feet, Severe skin reactions, Swelling of joints, Inflammation of pancreas
Abnormal liver function tests and very rarely liver failure., Numbness and tingling of hands and feet, Itching of skin, Nausea, Inflammation of liver, Vomiting, Skin rashes, Visual disturbances, Pale red raised itchy, High blood levels of uric acid, Loss of appetite, Color blindness, Abdominal pain and diarrhea, Eye pain), Numbness and pain in hands and feet due to nerve damage, Jaundice, Weaknes
- Do not take isoniazid, if you have severe liver problems or if you have taken isoniazid in the past and it caused liver problems, fever, chills, joint pain, or severe allergic reaction.
- Contact your doctor immediately, if you experience symptoms such unusual tiredness (fatigue), weakness, feeling of discomfort (malaise), loss of appetite (anorexia), urge to vomit (nausea) or vomiting while taking isoniazid. It indicates that you are progressing towards liver damage.
- Do consult your doctor before taking isoniazid if you are aged above 35 years. The frequency of isoniazid related inflammation of liver (hepatitis) is higher in individuals older than 35 years of age. The doctor may advice measurement of blood levels of enzyme transferases before starting treatment with isoniazid.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of liver damage while you are taking isoniazid.
- Do consult your doctor before taking isoniazid, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Isoniazid interacts with many drugs. Please inform your doctor about all the medication you are currently taking to avoid interactions that may reduce effectiveness of any treatment or aggravate side effects.
- Do not stop taking isoniazid without consulting your doctor.
- If you forget to take a dose of Isoniazid, take it as soon as you remember. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||800 + 300 mg|
|Generic Name||Ethambutol + Isoniazid|
|Manufacturer||Lupin Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RobertJan 29, 2016Combitol is great stuff!
My recent batch of Combitol works great and I'd order again. Price is right! thanks SGP!