Cefadur 125 (Cefadroxil DT 125mg)
How it works
What is Cefadroxil?
Cefadroxil is a antibiotic drug that belongs to a group of drugs known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is prescribed for the treatment of various bacterial infections including upper respiratory infections, ear infections, skin infections, and urinary tract infections. Cefadroxil is available as Duricef, Cefadur (made by Cipla) and a host of other trade names. This medication may also be given for conditions other than those listed in this description.
Important Information about Cefadroxil
Do not take Cefadroxil if you are allergic to it or to other cephalosporin antibiotics such as cefadroxil, cefaclor, cefdinir, cefditoren, cefixime, cefprozil, ceftazidime, or cefuroxime.
Prior to taking Cefadroxil, let your doctor known if you have or have had a history of any of these conditions: liver or kidney disease, a stomach or intestinal disorder such as colitis, diabetes, or if you are malnourished.
Cefadroxil is an FDA pregnancy category B drug meaning that it is not expected to harm an unborn baby if taken during pregnancy. However, it is advised that you take this medicine with proper medical advice if you are a pregnant or breast feeding woman.
Cefadroxil like all antibiotics should be taken for the full prescribed period even if the symptoms have disappeared. Symptoms usually go away before your body is free from infectious agents. Leaving the medication before the prescribed period can be harmful and can cause a drug resistant infection later on that cannot be treated with common antibiotic medications.
Before taking Cefadroxil
Cefadroxil is a prescription-only drug meaning that it is only available with a doctor's prescription. Consult your doctor before taking Cefadroxil as all antibiotic medications are strictly to be taken with a doctor's prescription. Let him or her know if you have or ever had any of the following conditions: severe liver disease, diarrhea with a fever, or watery or bloody diarrhea.
How should I take Cefadroxil?
Take Cefadroxil (Duricef, Cefadur) strictly according to your doctor's directions or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication. Cefadroxil can be taken with or without food. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What if I miss a dose?
Medications work properly if taken on schedule as prescribed. Missing even a single dose of medication may cause your condition to deteriorate. If you miss a dose of Cefadroxil, take it as soon as you remember it. However, forget about the missed dose if the time for the next scheduled dose is near and continue with your original dosing schedule.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Cefadroxil, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Cefadroxil
Cefadroxil being an antibiotic medication can cause diarrhea. Do not take any type of diarrhea medications without consulting your doctor.
Cefadroxil Side Effects
Some of the side effects of Cefadroxil are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, joint paint, vaginal itching or discharge. These effects are non serious and should go away after some time. The details provided here are limited and non exhaustive. You may experience some side effects which have no reference over here. If you feel that the effects are serious, do not hesitate to seek emergency medical assistance.
Cefadroxil Dosing Information
Cefadroxil dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor's advice properly for best results.
Interaction with other drugs
Other drugs may interact with Cefadroxil. Let your doctor know in advance if you use any other drugs or related products, especially blood thinner like warfarin, metformin, and probenecid. However, these are not the only possible interacting drugs. Remember to follow the directions of your doctor regarding any medications. Do not start a new medication without your doctor's advice.
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cefadroxil.
- Do not start or continue the cefadroxil tablets and consult your doctor if you have a kidney problem or history of gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Do not start or continue the cefadroxil tablets and consult your doctor if you experience severe and persistent diarrhea; it is considered as an antibiotic-associated severe diarrhea. Consult your doctor if you are taking oral birth control pills.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyCefadur125 (1)
- BuyCefadur125Online (1)
- Cefadur125priceinusa (1)
- Cefadur125priceinIndia (1)
- CheapCefadur125Online (1)
- Cefadur125SideEffect (1)
- BuyCefadur125PayPal (1)
- PurchaseCefadur125online (1)
- Cefadur125review (1)
- Cefadur125supplierinIndia (1)
- Cefadroxil125mguses (1)
- Cefadur125eBay (1)
- BuyGenericCefadroxil125mg (1)
- BuyCefadroxil125mg (1)
- BuyCefadroxil125mgOnline (1)
- BuyCefadur125CheapCefadroxil125mg (1)
- Cefadroxil125mgreview (1)
- BuyDuricef125mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyCefadur125onlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyCefadur125inIndia (1)
- BuyCefadur125OnlineUK (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericDuricef125mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyDuricef125mg (1)
- genericCefadroxil125mgvs.Duricef125mg (1)
- doesgenericCefadroxil125mgwork (1)
- Cefadroxil125mgvs.Duricef125mgreviews (1)
- BuyCefadroxil125mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgfromCanada (1)
- genericDuricef125mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestCefadur125 (1)
- genericDuricef125mgforsale (1)
- genericDuricef125mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericDuricef125mg (1)
- OrderGenericDuricef125mgOnline (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericDuricef125mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Cefadur125exporterinIndia (1)
- SaleCefadur125 (1)
- genericDuricef125mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericDuricef125mgcost (1)
- Cefadur125 (1)
- Cefadur125fastshipping (1)
- buyCefadur125genericDuricef125mg (1)
- genericformofDuricef125mg (1)
- genericversionofDuricef125mg (1)
- Duricef125mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericDuricef125mgonline (1)
- Duricef125mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Cefadur125buy (1)
- bestplacetobuyCefadur125 (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.