Candid B Cream (Clotrimazole 1% and Betamethasome 0.025%)
What is Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate?
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate, also sold under the trade name Candid B (made by Glenmark) is a combination antifungal medicine that is used against infections caused by fungus. This medicine is primarily used in the treatment of skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections. While Clotrimazole is the main anti fungal agent that prevents the growth of fungus, Bethamethasome Dipropionate is a strong corticost**d that reduces swelling, redness, and itching associated with fungal infections.
Important Information about Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate antifungal medicine (Candid B) should not be used if you are allergic to Clotrimazole or Betamethasome Dipropionate or to other azole antifungals like ketoconazole, or corticost**ds.
You must use this medicine for the entire prescribed period, even after all the symptoms have disappeared. The infection may still not be wiped out from your body. Not taking this medicine as prescribed can worsen your condition and cause an infection which is drug resistant.
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate is an FDA pregnancy category B drug. It is not expected to harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. It is also not known if Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast feeding.
Before taking Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate
Before taking Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate antifungal medicine (Candid B), take care of all precautions mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug. Let your doctor know in advance if you have a history of immune system problems, or poor blood circulation. Also inform him or her about all other medical conditions which you may be having or had previously.
How should I use Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate?
Use Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate antifungal medication (Candid B) strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication.
Before and after applying the cream or lotion, wash your hands properly, unless you are using it to treat a hand infection. Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a small amount of cream (normally twice daily) for 2 to 4 weeks. Do not use more than 1.5 oz of the cream or lotion per week unless or otherwise directed by your doctor. Do not let Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate medication into mouth, eyes, nose, or vagina. Avoid covering the medicated area with dressing or bandages that don’t allow proper air circulation (occlusive dressings). Always store this medication in a cool and dry place.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate
Follow your doctor’s advice on any food or activity restrictions while using Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate. Do not let Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate medication into mouth, eyes, nose, or vagina. Avoid covering the medicated area with dressing or bandages that don’t allow proper air circulation (occlusive dressings). Also avoid tight fitting clothes or synthetic clothing. If you are using this medicine for jock itch in your feet, wear clean cotton socks, sandals or shoes that allows proper air circulation to the affected area.
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate Side Effects
Some common side effects of Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate are burning, stinging, swelling, irritation, redness, pimple like bumps, tenderness, or flaking of the treated skin. If any of these side effects continue for long time or deteriorate, seek medical attention right away.
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate rarely causes allergic reactions. Seek emergency medical attention if you get allergic reactions like hives, severe rash, breathing difficulty, dizziness, or breathing troubles.
The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate Dosing Information
Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor’s advice properly for best results.
Interaction with other drugs
Many other drugs can interact with Clotrimazole and Betamethasome Dipropionate (such as immunosuppressant like cyclosporine, or other corticost**ds like prednisone). Let your doctor know in advance if you use any other drugs or related medical products. Never start a new medication without consulting your doctor first.
|Generic Name||Clotrimazole & Beclomethasone|
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyCandidBCream (1)
- BuyCandidBCreamOnline (1)
- CandidBCreampriceinusa (1)
- CandidBCreampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapCandidBCreamOnline (1)
- CandidBCreamSideEffect (1)
- BuyCandidBCreamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseCandidBCreamonline (1)
- CandidBCreamreview (1)
- CandidBCreamsupplierinIndia (1)
- ClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamuses (2)
- CandidBCreameBay (1)
- BuyGenericClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCream (2)
- BuyClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCream (2)
- BuyClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamOnline (2)
- BuyCandidBCreamCheapClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCream (1)
- ClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamreview (2)
- BuyLotrisoneCreamOnlineIndia (2)
- BuyCandidBCreamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyCandidBCreaminIndia (1)
- BuyCandidBCreamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericLotrisoneCream (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyLotrisoneCream (2)
- genericClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamvs.LotrisoneCream (2)
- doesgenericClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamwork (2)
- ClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamvs.LotrisoneCreamreviews (2)
- BuyClotrimazoleandbetamethasoneCreamonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamfromCanada (2)
- genericLotrisoneCreamCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestCandidBCream (1)
- genericLotrisoneCreamforsale (2)
- genericLotrisoneCreamonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericLotrisoneCream (2)
- OrderGenericLotrisoneCreamOnline (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericLotrisoneCreamonlinewithDiscover (2)
- CandidBCreamexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleCandidBCream (1)
- genericLotrisoneCreamfreeshipping (2)
- genericLotrisoneCreamcost (2)
- CandidBCream (1)
- CandidBCreamfastshipping (1)
- buyCandidBCreamgenericLotrisoneCream (1)
- genericformofLotrisoneCream (2)
- genericversionofLotrisoneCream (2)
- LotrisoneCreamdiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericLotrisoneCreamonline (2)
- LotrisoneCreamonlinepharmacy (2)
- CandidBCreambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyCandidBCream (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
JordiJan 27, 2016Top Quality!
This generic version of candid-B works exactly the same as the US version. I highly recommend this Indian Generic version of the product!