Campicillin 250 mg (Ampicillin)
How it works
What is Ampicillin?
Ampicillin is an antibiotic drug that belongs to a group of antibiotics called penicillin, the first ever antibiotic drugs ever made in the history of mankind. It is a potent antibiotic against various bacterial infections such as infections of the ear and bladder, pneumonia, gonorrhea, and E. Coli or Salmonella infection. Ampicillin is sold and marketed as Omnipen, Campicillin (made by Cadila) and various other trade names across different countries.
Important Information about Ampicllin
Do not take Ampicillin antibiotic medication (Omnipen, Campicillin) if you are allergic to it or to other penicillin antibiotic drugs such as amoxicillin, dicloxacillin, oxacillin, or penicillin, and others. Prior to taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you are allergic to it or to cephalosporin antibiotics such as Cefaclor, Cefuroxime Axetil, Cephalexin, Cefadroxil, and others, or if you have asthma, kidney disease, a bleeding or blood clotting disorder, mononucleosis (also known as 'mono'), or a history of any type of allergy.
Ampicillin is an FDA pregnancy category B drug which means that it is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. However, you must let your doctor know in advance if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. This medication can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using other forms of contraception (non hormonal such as condom, spermicide, or diaphragm) if you use birth control regularly. Ampicillin can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without your doctor's advice if you are nursing a baby.
You must complete the full course of Ampicillin antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Symptoms usually improve before the infection is completely cleared from your body. Not completing the antibiotic course can cause a drug resistant infection which is difficult to treat with common antibiotics. Ampicillin will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
Before taking Ampicillin
Remember that Ampicillin is a prescription medicine and available only with a doctor's prescription. You must consult a doctor before taking Ampicillin to be absolutely sure that this medicine is safe for you. Remember to take care of all precautions listed above and discuss them with your doctor.
How should I take Ampicillin?
All medications including Ampicillin must be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor or as mentioned on the medication label or as per the instructions in the patient leaflet that comes along with the medication. Always store this medication in a cool and dry place
What If I miss a dose of Ampicillin?
In case you miss a dose of Ampicillin, take it the instant you remember it. However, skip the missed dose if the time for the next scheduled dose is near. Taking extra medicine to make up for the missed dose can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
Overdose of any medication can be harmful. If you overdose on Ampicillin, call the Doctor immediately. Overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, skin rash, drowsiness, and hyperactivity.
What should I avoid while taking Ampicillin?
Antibiotics can cause diarrhea. Do not use any diarrhea medication without asking your doctor. Follow any other restrictions on food, drugs, or activities as advised by your doctor
Ampicillin Side Effects
Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting are common side effects of Ampicillin (Omnipen, Campicillin). If any of these effects continue for a longer time or deteriorate, contact your doctor immediately. Ampicillin may rarely cause serious side effects such as persistent/bloody diarrhea (Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea), dark urine, persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, easy bruising/bleeding, new signs of infection (fever, persistent sore throat), or unusual tiredness. Information on side effects of Ampicillin is not a complete one in this guide. There may be other side effects.
Ampicillin Dosing Information
You must follow the exact dosage of Ampicillin as fixed by your doctor. Do not alter it under any circumstances without your doctor's advice.
Interaction with other drugs
You must share in advance with your doctor, the list of all medications which you may be using, especially these ones: allopurinol, probenecid, blood thinner such as warfarin, and another antibiotic (for the same or a different infection). These drugs may interact with Ampicillin. However, this is incomplete information as mentioning all the details here is out of scope for this guide. There may be other medications. Never start a new medication with consulting a doctor.
- Do not take ampicillin with food or milk.
- Do not start or continue the ampicillin suspension/capsule and consult your doctor if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ampicillin, penicillin, cephalosporin, any other antibiotic of this class or any other ingredient of suspension/capsule.
- Do not start or continue the ampicillin suspension/capsule and consult your doctor if you suffer from liver problems ar diabetes.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cadila Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyCampicillin250mg (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mgOnline (1)
- Campicillin250mgpriceinusa (1)
- Campicillin250mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapCampicillin250mgOnline (1)
- Campicillin250mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseCampicillin250mgonline (1)
- Campicillin250mgreview (1)
- Campicillin250mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Ampicillin250mguses (1)
- Campicillin250mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericAmpicillin250mg (1)
- BuyAmpicillin250mg (1)
- BuyAmpicillin250mgOnline (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mgCheapAmpicillin250mg (1)
- Ampicillin250mgreview (1)
- BuyOmnipen250mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mginIndia (1)
- BuyCampicillin250mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericOmnipen250mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyOmnipen250mg (1)
- genericAmpicillin250mgvs.Omnipen250mg (1)
- doesgenericAmpicillin250mgwork (1)
- Ampicillin250mgvs.Omnipen250mgreviews (1)
- BuyAmpicillin250mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgfromCanada (1)
- genericOmnipen250mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestCampicillin250mg (1)
- genericOmnipen250mgforsale (1)
- genericOmnipen250mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericOmnipen250mg (1)
- OrderGenericOmnipen250mgOnline (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericOmnipen250mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Campicillin250mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleCampicillin250mg (1)
- genericOmnipen250mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericOmnipen250mgcost (1)
- Campicillin250mg (1)
- Campicillin250mgfastshipping (1)
- buyCampicillin250mggenericOmnipen250mg (1)
- genericformofOmnipen250mg (1)
- genericversionofOmnipen250mg (1)
- Omnipen250mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericOmnipen250mgonline (1)
- Omnipen250mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Campicillin250mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyCampicillin250mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
LuisJan 27, 2016perfect!
I am so pleased with my order of Campicilin, I lost my insurance a few years ago and I couldn't Afford to get my Rx with no coverage. In turn my face broke out over and over with cystic acne. Finally I found Safegenericpharmacy and spent less on 6 tubes of it with shipping, than I would have spent even with insurance! I'm so happy with the results. I waited until 3 months of using it to write a review, just to be sure it is working correctly. I will continue to order from this website. My credit card was charged correctly, product arrived in 2 weeks. I am so grateful for being able to get my acne meds and have clear skin again!