Budecort Rotacaps 400 (Budesonide 400mcg)
Budecort Inhaler are prescription medication treatment for children suffering from the condition asthma which is a chronic lung disorder that results in the narrowing and inflammation of the respiratory airpassage. Budecort Inhaler is the brand name and the generic name is Budesonide the main ingredient. It is generally used by the children.
What is Budesonide?Budesoinide basically hails from the st**d family. It is a corticost**d. It helps to stop the release of any inflammation that causes chemical and substance inside the body.
Budesonide when inhaled into the body help to prevent asthma attacks. But it cannot treat asthma which is already started. Budesonoidcan be used for other treatments also. Budecort inhaler is useful in prophylactic and maintenance therapy of asthma in children between the age of 1 to 8 years of age.
How it works
Some of the important Information about BudesonideNever use budesonide inhalation medicine for the treatment of asthma attack, you will get no relief. You need to go to the doctor and consult him about the severity of the attack. If the medication of budesonide does not subside even after taking it for 2 weeks then you need to consult the doctor. In case you are on oral st**dal medication, then don’t stop using it all of a sudden or else it may develop bad withdrawal symptom.Take advice from your doctor about gradually reducing the oral st**d dosages. The pregnant women as well as the nursing mother before using this medication should take their doctors opinion. The Food and Drug Authorities have graded this medicine in Category C of the scheduled drug and stated that budesonide is not going to be harmful to your unborn baby. Still before using it is better to consult your doctor about the safe use of budesonide during pregnancy. The medicine is likely to pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby. So no medication should be taken without consulting your doctor. Budesonide is not recommended for children who are below 6 years without doctors permission. As this medicine can affect the childs growth. Whenever the child is on budesonide you should monitor the growth of the child and ask your doctor to monitor the childs abnormalities.
Using any medicine for a longer duration is bound to give some side effect and top of it if the medicine belongs to st**dal family is not exempted at all. Long consumption may give rise to osteoporosis if, you are not doing exercise or you are smoking or you are lacking in vitamin D or Calcium then there are chance of getting osteoporosis on using this medication continuously. Being a st**d drug it is bound to reduce the count of blood cells in your body,which lowers your immunity system. You should take sufficient care to be away from the sick people and where there are chances of infection while you are on this medication.
Before using BudesonideBudesonide should not be taken if you are already having asthma or if you are allergy to budesonide. You should consult your doctor and ask if is safe to use it. Suppose you are having any other problems like Liver disease, herpes simplex in eyes, osteosporosis, any bacterial or viral fungal infection ask the doctor whether it is safe to take budesonide medicine.
How should I take Budesonide Medication?Budesonide medication should be taken only under the guidance of your doctor. All medication comes with leaflets, which are to be read and referred accordingly. If you have any doubts about the instruction then don’t hesitate to ask the chemist or the doctor.
Budesonide are available as nasal spray or in the form of tablets. The inhaler are used by children. Doctors will instruct you how to use them or the directions are given on the leaflets of the medicine which also will direct you how to use them easily. After using the inhaler it is always advisable to rinse your mouth properly so that your mouth does not get affected with yeast infection. In case of nasal sprays you should use the dose as directed by the doctor or the usual dose is 1 to 4 sprays into each nostril once daily. Before each use the bottle has to be shaken well. It is very essential to keep all the medical dispenser and pumps clean which is very important. The medication instruction leaflet gives all the instructions how to keep the dispensers clean after use therefore, you should read the instruction very carefully and implement accordingly.
Person using Budesonide medication should use it regularly as prescribed by the doctor. It takes about 2 weeks to improve your condition.
Only if it persists beyond two weeks you need to consult your doctor.
Budesonide should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from the reach of your children and even pets.
What happens if a dose of Budesonide is missed?See that you never miss a dose of budesonide, but by any chance you happened to miss it, take the skipped dose immediately or don’t take if the skipped does is approaching the next one. You may continue with the next dose.
What if overdose is taken?If you realize that you have taken an over-dose of budesonise then you should take emergency medical aid, if at all the effects are serious, though the effects of budesonide overdose has not yet caused any serious life threatening cases. It is true that consumption of any drugs for long duration is bound to be harmful for health. Similarly if budesonide st**d is taken for a longer time it can result in harmful health effects causing fat deposition changes, skin thinning, acne on face, impotence, missing in menstrual cycle.
What should be avoided while using Budesonide medication?When you are on budesonide medication it will reduce the white blood cells and reduces your immunity power. Therefore it is advisable not to be in contact of sick people because there are chances of you catching bigger illness very quickly. So avoid going to hospitals also. Side Effects of budesonide
Some people may develop side effects depending on the individuals. Many people don’t get any allergic reactions or other side effects even after using budesonide medication. It varies from person to person. If you get any allergic reactions like breathing difficulty or swelling on lips, tongue, or face then immediately you have to consult your doctor. In case of emergency you should call your doctor to attend.
Some of the serious side effects observed are: worsening of the respiratory conditions, earache with temperature, feeling giddy, sight become week, fat deposition changes in your body, wheezing, vomiting.
Some of the common side effects seen are : sores in mouth or llips, headache, nose bleed, nausea, coughing and sneezing.
What is the interaction of budesonide with other drugs?
Finally you should not start a new drug without your doctor’s knowledge.
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids is helpful while taking Budesonide.
- Take the drug with meals to avoid stomach upset.
- Take the drug at the same time every day.
- Do not take budesonide if you are allergic to it.
- Don't stop taking this medicine suddenly. Your doctor will slowly adjust your dose to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Ask your doctor or nurse on instructions to use the budesonide inhaler before use.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Pulmicort Rotacaps|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGenericinhaler (22)
- asthmainhalers (72)
- asthmainhalersprescription (72)
- asthmainhalersprice (72)
- asthmainhalersforsale (72)
- gskasthmainhalers (71)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400Online (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400priceinusa (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400priceinIndia (1)
- CheapBudecortRotacaps400Online (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400SideEffect (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400PayPal (1)
- PurchaseBudecortRotacaps400online (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400review (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400supplierinIndia (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400eBay (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400Cheap (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400onlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400inIndia (1)
- BuyBudecortRotacaps400OnlineUK (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- doesBudecortRotacaps400work (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400PayPal (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400fromCanada (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400Canadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400forsale (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400onlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- OrderBudecortRotacaps400Online (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400onlinesafely (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400onlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400onlinewithVisa (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400onlinewithAmex (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400onlinewithDiscover (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400exporterinIndia (1)
- SaleBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400freeshipping (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400cost (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400fastshipping (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400forasthama (1)
- buyBudecortRotacaps400asthma (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400discount (1)
- wheretobuyBudecortRotacaps400online (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400onlinepharmacy (1)
- BudecortRotacaps400buy (1)
- bestplacetobuyBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
- ciplaBudecortRotacaps400 (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RennyJan 25, 2016Excellent service. I have been a client for years!
I have recommend safegenericpharmacy to several of my friends and they love the service and the great prices!