Varicose Veins Archives - SafeGenericPharmacy-MY HEALTH PARTNER

Cart:

0 item(s) - $0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.

0

Varicose Veins

Varicose Veins

Overview   Your body has two types of blood vessels:arteries carry oxygen- and nutrient-rich red blood from your heart to your muscles and organs, while veins return the “used” bluish blood back to your heart. The deep veins located beneath the muscles carry about 90 percent of the blood traveling from your legs back to your chest. The other 10 percent flows through veins located closer to the surface, often visible, and less well supported. While your leg muscles help…