Betnesol 0.5mg (Betamethasone)
How it works
Common side effects
menstrual irregularity, For cream formulation:Common: Pruritus, swelling due to fluid retention, psychotic reactions, bone fractures, allergy, irritable, Cushing’s syndrome, tendon rupture, Allergic reactions, euphoric, slow growth in children and teenagers, salt and water retention, muscle pain, Increased susceptibility to infections, Osteoporosis, high blood pressure, increased appetite, impaired carbohydrate tolerance with increased requirement for antidiabetic therapy, local skin burning /skin pain Very rare: Opportunistic infections, depressed and suicidal thoughts, behavioral disturbances., bone degradation, swelling and weight gain of the body and face, abnormal amount of hair growth over body.For soluble tablet :Hormonal imbalances, weight gain, generalized rash
- Take betamethasone tablet by mouth with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you have an infection and have not yet started taking medicine (e.g. antibiotics) to treat it.
- Do not use betamethasone cream if you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not use the cream on your face repetitively for more than 5 days.
- Do not use a large amount of cream continuously on large areas of the body since it can affect your hormones.
- Excessive usage of cream in children might affect their growth and development.
- Don’t apply the cream near your eyes.
- Don’t swallow the cream, it is not meant for internal use.
- Don’t use the cream under plaster or bandage.
Frequently asked questions
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone Dipropionate|
|Manufacturer||GSK Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ZuyanJan 30, 2016betnesol 0.5mg
nice tablet..happy for using this..thums up SGP