What is Aziderm Cream?
Aziderm Cream is a topical Cream containing azelaic acid, a naturally occurring acid. Azelaic acid helps the skin to renew itself more quickly and therefore reduces pimple and blackhead formation. It also helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea. Aziderm Cream is used to treat mild to moderate rosacea (a skin condition marked by red eruptions, usually on the cheeks and nose.) Aziderm Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use Aziderm Cream if you are allergic to azelaic acid or propylene glycol. Avoid getting Aziderm Cream in your eyes, nose, mouth, rectum, or vagina. Do not use on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin. Wait until these conditions have healed before using this medication. Do not cover the area after applying Aziderm Cream. Doing so could cause too much medicine to be absorbed by your body and could be harmful. It may take up 4 weeks or longer before your symptoms improve. Keep using Aziderm Cream as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 12 weeks of treatment. If you have excessive burning, dryness, or irritation, ask your doctor about using Aziderm Cream once daily.
Before using Aziderm Cream
You should not use Aziderm Cream Cream if you are allergic to azelaic acid or propylene glycol. Aziderm Cream is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether azelaic acid passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use Aziderm Cream Cream without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I use Aziderm Cream Cream?
Use Aziderm Cream Cream exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Wash your hands before and after applying Aziderm Cream Cream. Clean the affected area with a mild soap or a soap-free cleansing lotion and pat dry with a soft towel. Apply the medication as directed. Aziderm Cream Cream is usually applied twice daily, in the morning and at bedtime. Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not cover the affected area after applying Aziderm Cream Cream. Doing so could cause too much medicine to be absorbed by the body and could be harmful. It may take up 4 weeks or longer before your symptoms improve. Keep using Aziderm Cream Cream as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 12 weeks of treatment. If you have excessive burning, dryness, or irritation, ask your doctor about using Aziderm Cream once daily. Store Aziderm Cream Cream at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Overdose symptoms may include some of the serious side effects listed in this medication guide.
What should I avoid?
Avoid getting Aziderm Cream Cream in your eyes, nose, mouth, rectum, or vagina. If this does happen, rinse with water. Do not use on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin. Wait until these conditions have healed before using this medication. Avoid using other medications on the areas you treat with Aziderm Cream unless your doctor tells you to. Avoid using skin products that can cause irritation, such as harsh soaps or skin cleansers, or skin products with alcohol, spices, astringents, or lime. Your doctor may recommend avoiding spicy foods, hot foods or drinks, alcoholic beverages and other foods or beverages that may cause flushing or redness of the skin during treatment with Aziderm Cream.
Aziderm Cream side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to Aziderm Cream Cream: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have: severe burning, stinging, or warmth; severe itching or tingling; severe redness, dryness, peeling, or other irritation; or changes in skin color. Less serious Aziderm Cream side effects are more likely, and you may have none at all.
What other drugs will affect Aziderm Cream?
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied Aziderm Cream. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
|Equivalent Brand||Finacea Cream|
|Strength||10 % (15gm)|
|Generic Name||Azelaic Acid|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyAzidermCream (2)
- BuyAzidermCreamOnline (2)
- BuyAzidermCream10%15gmOnline (1)
- AzidermCreampriceinusa (2)
- AzidermCreampriceinIndia (2)
- CheapAzidermCreamOnline (2)
- BuyAzidermCream10%15gm (1)
- AzidermCreamSideEffect (2)
- BuyAzidermCreamPayPal (2)
- PurchaseAzidermCreamonline (2)
- AzidermCreamreview (2)
- AzidermCreamsupplierinIndia (2)
- AzidermCreameBay (2)
- BuyGenericAzelaicAcid (2)
- BuyAzelaicAcid (3)
- BuyAzelaicAcidOnline (2)
- BuyAzidermCreamCheapAzelaicAcid (2)
- AzelaicAcidreview (2)
- BuyFinaceaOnlineIndia (2)
- BuyAzidermCreamonlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyAzidermCream10%15gminIndia (1)
- BuyAzidermCreamOnlineUK (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericFinacea (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyFinacea (2)
- genericAzelaicAcidvs.Finacea (2)
- doesgenericAzelaicAcidwork (2)
- AzelaicAcidvs.Finaceareviews (2)
- BuyAzelaicAcidonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericFinaceafromCanada (2)
- genericFinaceaCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestAzidermCream10%15gm (1)
- genericFinaceaforsale (2)
- genericFinaceaonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericFinacea (2)
- OrderGenericFinaceaOnline (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericFinaceaonlinewithDiscover (2)
- AzidermCream10%15gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleAzidermCream10%15gm (1)
- genericFinaceafreeshipping (2)
- genericFinaceacost (2)
- AzidermCream (2)
- AzidermCreamfastshipping (2)
- AzidermCreamforpimple (2)
- buyAzelaicAcidforskin (2)
- buyAzidermCreamgenericFinacea (2)
- genericformofFinacea (2)
- genericversionofFinacea (2)
- Finaceadiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericFinaceaonline (2)
- Finaceaonlinepharmacy (2)
- AzidermCreambuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyAziderm (2)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
FinchJan 26, 2016All i can is WOW
I have used Aziderm many times over the last 3 years or so. This is simply an amazing product i must say. My skin was flaky, dry and my face started to look dead. I come to know about SGP through YouTube. I am usingAziderm from them again and all I can say is wow. It simply had never let me down.
My referrals goes with this. Thank you guys, you ROCK.