Arzep Nasal Spray (Azelastine 0.1%)
How it works
What is Azelastine HCl (Nasal)?
Azelastine HCl also sold under the brand names Astelin and Arzep (made by German remedies) among several other brands is medication that lowers the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine in the body can lead to symptoms like itching, sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose.
Azelastine HCl nasal spray helps in preventing the above symptoms and other nasal symptoms of allergies.
This medication may also be used for conditions not mentioned above.
Important Information about Azelastine HCl (Nasal)
Don't use Azelastine HCl nasal spray (Astelin, Arzep) if you are allergic to Azelastine. This nasal spray medication may impact your thinking capacity and reflexes. So keep activities that require attention and alertness like driving to a minimum or avoid it totally if possible.
Let your doctor know if you regularly use other medications that induce sleepiness like cold or allergy drugs, narcotic pain killers, sedatives, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, seizures, depression, or anxiety. They can increase your sleepiness caused by Azelastine HCl medication.
Consuming alcohol while taking Azelastine HCl medication may increase the likelihood of some side effects of it. So avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
Before using Azelastine HCl (Nasal)
To be absolutely sure about the safety of using this medication, let your doctor know about you entire medical history.
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, ask your doctor if you can safely use it without affecting your pregnancy or health. Also, if you are breast feeding a baby, ask your doctor if you can use Azelastine HCl medication without affecting your baby as the medication may pass into breast milk. This medication is not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
How should I use Azelastine HCl (Nasal)?
Always use Azelastine HCl nasal spray (Astelin, Arzep) strictly as directed by your doctor. Never try to increase or decrease the dosage without the consent of your doctor. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Read it carefully for complete details about the medication.
How to use the nasal spray?
To use the Azelastine HCl nasal spray (Astelin, Arzep) for the first time, fix the pump on the bottle. Then prepare the pump by priming it (removing air by spraying) 3-4 times in air, away from your body until you notice a fine mist. Prime the pump if you haven't used the medicine for a while, say 3 days in a row.
After the pump is ready, slowly blow your nose to clear it of any mucus or blockage. Then insert the medication bottle nozzle into your nostril by pointing it directly up into the nasal passage. Close the other nostril with your finger and keep your head straight. Then pump the spray and inhale slowly simultaneously. Spray the appropriate amount of medicine as directed by your doctor. Clean the nozzle properly after use. Don't sneeze or blow your nose just after using the medication.
Let your doctor know if your condition doesn't improve or worsens even after using the medication regularly.
Always store Azelastine HCl spray in a cool and dry place, away from heat, moisture, children and pets.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. Don't take the missed dose if the time for the next dose is near. Never double up on the doses of any medications strictly.
What if I overdose?
In case of overdose, get urgent medical help or notify the poison help line by dialing 1-800-222-1222
Overdose may lead to a high degree of sleepiness.
What should I avoid while taking Azelastine HCl
Azelastine HCl medication may impact your thinking capability and reflexes. So keep activities like driving which require high level of alertness and attention to a minimum or avoid it if possiblr.
Azelastine HCl (Nasal) Side Effects
While all medications may cause side effects, not everyone who uses medicines experience them. Azelastine HCl medication may or may not cause side effects in you. But there may be some allergic reactions like hives, breathing difficulty, swelling on tongue, face, lips, or throat. Seek emergency medical attention if you have these allergic symptoms.
Some rare but serious side effects of Azelastine HCl spray are bronchospasm (breath shortness, chest tightness, wheezing), or irregular heartbeat.
Some less serious and common side effects of Azelastine HCl are changed taste (especially bitterness), headache, giddiness, dry mouth, sore throat, unusual weight gain, bleeding in nose, redness in eye, nausea, cough, or runny nose.
The side effects and conditions listed above due to this medication are not all inclusive. There may be other reactions and side effects to Azelastine HCl spray. You may also inform the FDA about your side effects by calling at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Interaction with other drugs
Before using Azelastine HCl spray (Astelin, Arzep), let your doctor know about any present medications which you may be using, especially cimetidine (Tagamet) as they may interact with this nasal spray medication.
Other drugs which may interact are cold and other allergy medications, narcotic pain killers, sleeping pills, depression or anxiety medications, muscle relaxers, or medicines for seizures. They can increase sleepiness induced by Azelastine HCl spray.
Again, these interactions are not exhaustive and there may be other interactions. Your doctor will examine you thoroughly and prescribe accordingly.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to azelastine or any of the other ingredients of azelastine.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||0.1% (10 ml )|
|Generic Name||Azelastine Hcl|
|Manufacturer||German Remedies, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyAstelinNasalSprayOnlineIndia (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericAstelinNasalSpray (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyAstelinNasalSpray (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayfromCanada (3)
- genericAstelinNasalSprayCanadapharmacy (3)
- genericAstelinNasalSprayforsale (3)
- genericAstelinNasalSprayonlineCanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericAstelinNasalSpray (3)
- OrderGenericAstelinNasalSprayOnline (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinewithMasterCard (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericAstelinNasalSprayonlinewithDiscover (3)
- genericAstelinNasalSprayfreeshipping (3)
- genericAstelinNasalSpraycost (3)
- genericformofAstelinNasalSpray (3)
- genericversionofAstelinNasalSpray (3)
- AstelinNasalSpraydiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericAstelinNasalSprayonline (3)
- AstelinNasalSprayonlinepharmacy (3)
- BuyArzepNasalSpray (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayOnline (2)
- ArzepNasalSpraypriceinusa (2)
- ArzepNasalSpraypriceinIndia (2)
- CheapArzepNasalSprayOnline (2)
- ArzepNasalSpraySideEffect (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayPayPal (2)
- PurchaseArzepNasalSprayonline (2)
- ArzepNasalSprayreview (2)
- ArzepNasalSpraysupplierinIndia (2)
- AzelastineHydrochlorideuses (2)
- ArzepNasalSprayeBay (2)
- BuyGenericAzelastineHydrochloride (2)
- BuyAzelastineHydrochloride (3)
- BuyAzelastineHydrochlorideOnline (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayCheapAzelastineHydrochloride (2)
- AzelastineHydrochloridereview (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayonlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayinIndia (2)
- BuyArzepNasalSprayOnlineUK (2)
- genericAzelastineHydrochloridevs.Astelinnasalspray (2)
- doesgenericAzelastineHydrochloridework (2)
- AzelastineHydrochloridevs.Astelinnasalsprayreviews (2)
- BuyAzelastineHydrochlorideonlinePayPal (2)
- CheapestArzepNasalSpray (2)
- ArzepNasalSprayexporterinIndia (2)
- SaleArzepNasalSpray (2)
- ArzepNasalSpray (2)
- ArzepNasalSprayfastshipping (2)
- buyArzepNasalSpraygenericAstelinnasalspray (2)
- ArzepNasalSpraybuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyArzepNasalSpray (2)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
TimothyJan 26, 2016Skeptic at first...but now this company gain my tust 100%
I came here for the reviews I read in some web sites, so decide to place an order to find out.. I am so happy I did it!!. The item I order come to my home without any problem, take a little bit long to deliver but steady, I will order from now on from a safegenericpharmacy for all my script medicine needs, period.
Den FlemingJan 26, 2016Very good!
I ordered from here for the first time without any problems whatsoever. Items came within the time frame I was given and they have very affordable prices. I will definitely be ordering from here again.