A Ret HC Cream 15gm (Hydroquinone 2% + Tretinoin 0.05% + Hydrocortisone 1%)
How it works
Common side effects
If you experience any skin reaction., Itchy, Inflamed skin may occur occasionally. discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Mild to moderate irritation, Sore, Allergic skin reaction-red. Dry skin, Peeling, Higher levels of blood fats.common side effects of tretinoin cream or gel : increase or decrease of skin pigment ; redness, Swollen, Conjunctivitis or dry eyes, Chest pain or abdominal pain, Sweating, Or feeling of warmth; sensitivity to sunlight; skin irritation; stinging at the application site., Worried or depressed, Skin rash, Pins and needles or numbness of your hands or feet, Bone or joint pain, An irregular heartbeat, Redness, Stomach upset, Itching, Dry or cracked lips, Breathing difficulties such as asthma, Loss of appetite, Feeling confused, Headache or feeling dizzy, Feeling tired, Difficulty sleeping, Changes to your eyesight or hearing, Oral tablets: hair loss, Diarrhea or constipation, Peeling or inflammation, Cold or generally unwell, Feeling or being sick, Mouth or nose. Skin thinning, Striae ., Dilated and prominent blood vessels of the skin, Worsening of the condition that is being treated, Suppression of hormone release from higher centers in the brain after prolonged treatment, Allergy
- Please use hydroquinone products carefully. Its skin bleaching action may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not used as directed.
- Use of sunscreen is a must while using hydroquinone. Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing. Even minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
- Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you develop allergic skin reaction or notice blue-black darkening of skin upon use of hydroquinone.
- Hydroquinone creams are meant for external use on the skin only. Immediately wash-off with water, if the cream gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or on your lips.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated or injured skin.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain peroxides (hydrogen peroxide/benzoyl peroxide). This may produce a dark stain on your skin which can be removed by stopping the use of peroxides and washing with soap and water.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid unless advised by your doctor.
- Please check, if the hydroquinone cream contains sulfites. Such products may trigger allergic reactions in individuals with asthma.
- You may be advised by your doctor to perform a skin sensitivity test to avoid any allergic reaction.
- Do consult your doctor before using hydroquinone, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Retin A Cream|
|Generic Name||Hydroquinone + Tretinoin + Hydrocortisone|
|Manufacturer||Menarini Group, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Steav JohnJan 26, 2016tretinoin A Ret and best product
I have used the entire tube of gel over a period of many months. I've found it to be an excellent product. I am 76 years old and it has tightened my pours and given a healthy glow to my skin as well as gently reduced lines in my face.
There was slight redness to begin with which ceased very soon after continued use.