Angizem CD 180 mg (diltiazem)
What is Angizem?
Angizem (diltiazem) is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing the muscles of your heart and blood vessels. Angizem is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It may be used alone or in combination with other high blood pressure medications. Angizem is also used to treat chronic stable angina (chest pain) and angina due to coronary artery spasm.
You should not use Angizem if you have very low blood pressure, a serious heart condition such as "sick sinus syndrome" or "AV block" (unless you have a pacemaker), or if you have recently had a heart attack and you have a build-up of fluid in your lungs. Before taking Angizem, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, or congestive heart failure. Angizem may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Do not stop taking this medication without first talking to your doctor. If you stop taking this medicine suddenly, your condition may become worse. Angizem may be only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and other medications. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely. If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using this medicine even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Angizem if you are allergic to diltiazem, or if you have: a serious heart condition such as "sick sinus syndrome" or "AV block" (unless you have a pacemaker); very low blood pressure; or if you have recently had a heart attack and you have a build-up of fluid in your lungs. To make sure Angizem is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: kidney disease; liver disease; congestive heart failure; or if you also take digoxin, or a beta blocker (such as atenolol, carvedilol, metoprolol, propranolol, sotalol, and others). It is not known whether Angizem will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Diltiazem can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
How should I take Angizem?
Take Angizem exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release tablet or capsule. Swallow it whole. Use Angizem regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely. You should not stop using Angizem suddenly. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse. If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using this medicine even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medicine for the rest of your life. Your blood pressure will need to be checked often. You may also need frequent blood tests. Store Angizem at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of diltiazem can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include slow heartbeat, weakness, chest pain, shortness of breath, or fainting.
What should I avoid while taking Angizem?
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with diltiazem and lead to unwanted side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Angizem may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking diltiazem. Avoid taking herbal supplements containing St. John's wort at the same time you are taking diltiazem.
Angizem side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Angizem: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have: slow heartbeats; pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; heart problems - shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain; iver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
|PharmaceuticalForm||Extend Release Capsules|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyAngizemCD180mg (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mgOnline (1)
- AngizemCD180mgpriceinusa (1)
- AngizemCD180mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapAngizemCD180mgOnline (1)
- AngizemCD180mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseAngizemCD180mgonline (1)
- AngizemCD180mgreview (1)
- AngizemCD180mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Diltiazem180mguses (1)
- AngizemCD180mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericDiltiazem180mg (1)
- BuyDiltiazem180mg (1)
- BuyDiltiazem180mgOnline (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mgCheapDiltiazem180mg (1)
- Diltiazem180mgreview (1)
- BuyCardizem180mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mginIndia (1)
- BuyAngizemCD180mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericCardizem180mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyCardizem180mg (1)
- genericDiltiazem180mgvs.Cardizem180mg (1)
- doesgenericDiltiazem180mgwork (1)
- Diltiazem180mgvs.Cardizem180mgreviews (1)
- BuyDiltiazem180mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgfromCanada (1)
- genericCardizem180mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestAngizemCD180mg (1)
- genericCardizem180mgforsale (1)
- genericCardizem180mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericCardizem180mg (1)
- OrderGenericCardizem180mgOnline (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericCardizem180mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- AngizemCD180mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleAngizemCD180mg (1)
- genericCardizem180mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericCardizem180mgcost (1)
- AngizemCD180mg (1)
- AngizemCD180mgfastshipping (1)
- buyAngizemCD180mggenericCardizem180mg (1)
- genericformofCardizem180mg (1)
- genericversionofCardizem180mg (1)
- Cardizem180mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericCardizem180mgonline (1)
- Cardizem180mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- AngizemCD180mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyAngizemCD180mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
MarkinsFeb 01, 2016works Goods
I have taken ANgizem 180mg for the past week for blood pressure and angina issues (pain in my chest). I has worked wonders; however, it does make you rather dizzy at times. I take this with Plavix as my cardiologist recommended."