Albucid Eye Drop 20% - 10ml (Sulfacetamide(10%)
Uses of Albucid Eye Drop
How Albucid Eye Drop works
Sulfacetamide belongs to a class of medicines called sulfonamide antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of infection causing bacteria.
Common side effects
Local irritation, stinging or burning sensation.
Expert advice Albucid Eye Drop
- Complete the full course of sulfacetamide treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not apply sulfacetamide while you are wearing contact lenses. Wait for at least 15-20 minutes after using sulfacetamide to put in the contact lenses.
- Ensure that you do not rub your eyes even if your vision is blurred after applying sulfacetamide.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as sulfacetamide may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
JulioApr 01, 2015Thank you so much
Thank you so much for this artielc, it saved me time!