Albalon Eye drop 0.5mg (5ml) Ketotifen
Uses of Albalon Eye drop
How Albalon Eye drop works
Common side effects of Albalon Eye drop
irritability, nervousness., Eye irritation, punctate keratitis ; excitation, eye pain
Expert advice for Albalon Eye drop
- Remove soft lenses from your eyes before instilling ketotifen eye drop and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting lenses.
- Keep a gap of at least 5 min before applying some other medicinal product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries as Ketotifen may cause blurred vision or drowsiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on ketotifen treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines for depression or allergy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions of Albalon Eye drop
|Generic Name||Ketotifen Fumarate|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
SwanyJan 31, 2016wonderful product for eye
In my experience, this medication works where no others did. Fast relief of allergy-related eye burn, itch and watering. In my case, the soothing began almost immediately, and within 4 minutes there's no irritation at all. Wonderful stuff. With no side effects