Acrotac 10mg (Acitretin)
How it works
Common side effects
Dryness of skin and mucus membranes, burning or sticky feeling on skin; changes in skin colour; feeling cold or thirsty; inflammation in gums or mouth; changes in growth rate, texture and colour of hair; loss of hair; fragile nails and swelling in area surrounding nails; dry eyes and impaired or blurred vision, ; swelling in lips and nose; nose bleed; peeling of skin in hands; scaling and thinning of healthy skin with increased sensitivity; itching, reddening, inflammation of the eye .
- It is advisable to take this medication at the same time every day after a meal, preferably with milk or fatty food.
- It is necessary to inform your doctor if you have liver/kidney disease or suffer from high levels of cholesterol (hyperlipidemia).
- Do not donate blood if you are on this therapy and until 3 years after stopping this therapy. Women of child-bearing age should not receive blood from any person who is on this therapy.
- If you suffer from diabetes, the blood sugar levels should be checked often if you take acitretin.
- Do not drink alcohol while on this therapy and for 2 months after stopping this therapy as it would increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not wear lenses or go out in strong sunlight while on this therapy.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you develop bone, joint or muscle pain or have troubles with moving.
- Women of child-bearing age, if on acitretin therapy, should practice 2 methods of contraception; and be sure to tell your doctor the medications that you use, and the doctor will tell you which methods are acceptable.
- You will need to take pregnancy tests regularly if you are on treatment with acitretin and for at least 3 years after you stop taking acitretin.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Ranbaxy Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGenericAcitretin (2)
- BuyAcitretin (2)
- BuyAcitretinOnline (2)
- Acitretinreview (2)
- BuySoriataneOnlineIndia (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericSoriatane (2)
- bestwebsitetobuySoriatane (2)
- genericAcitretinvs.Soriatane (2)
- doesgenericAcitretinwork (2)
- Acitretinvs.Soriatanereviews (2)
- BuyAcitretinonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericSoriatanefromCanada (2)
- genericSoriataneCanadapharmacy (2)
- genericSoriataneforsale (2)
- genericSoriataneonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericSoriatane (2)
- OrderGenericSoriataneOnline (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericSoriataneonlinewithDiscover (2)
- genericSoriatanefreeshipping (2)
- genericSoriatanecost (2)
- buyAcitretinforskin (2)
- genericformofSoriatane (2)
- genericversionofSoriatane (2)
- Soriatanediscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericSoriataneonline (2)
- Soriataneonlinepharmacy (2)
- BuyAcrotacGel (1)
- BuyAcrotacOnline (1)
- BuyAcrotac10mgOnline (1)
- Acrotacpriceinusa (1)
- AcrotacpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapAcrotacOnline (1)
- BuyAcrotac10gm (1)
- AcrotacSideEffect (1)
- BuyAcrotacPayPal (1)
- PurchaseAcrotaconline (1)
- Acrotacreview (1)
- AcrotacsupplierinIndia (1)
- AcrotaceBay (1)
- BuyAcrotacCheapAcitretin (1)
- BuyAcrotaconlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyAcrotac10mginIndia (1)
- BuyAcrotacOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestAcrotac10gm (1)
- Acrotac10mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleAcrotac10gm (1)
- AcrotacGel (1)
- Acrotacfastshipping (1)
- Acrotacforpimple (1)
- buyAcrotacgenericSoriatane (1)
- Acrotacbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyAcrotac (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
DrewJan 29, 2016good medicine
All my muscles and joints got stiff 2 weeks after taking it and I never went back to feeling normal, always stiff and achy.