Acigene Orange Tablet (Aluminium Hydroxide 300mg, Simethicone 25mg, Magnesium Hydroxide 25mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Muscle discomfort, Loss of appetite or constipation, Coughing blood or extreme drowsiness., Allergic reactions like swelling of face, Black or bloody stools, Unusual tiredness, Mouth, Pain while urinating, Confusion, Tongue or throat
Very less data available about side effects of simethicone. however, Other ingredients of the medicine may cause allergic effects.
Slow reflexes, Flushing of skin, Nausea, Thirst, Bradycardia., Vomiting, Vomiting. in renal impairment hypomagnesaemia resulting in loss of deep tendon reflexes and respiratory depression with other symptoms including nausea, Drowsiness, Diarrhea, Severe allergic reactions, Loss of appetite, Hypotension, Muscle weakness
- Do not take aluminum hydroxide if you are allergic to aluminum hydroxide or any of the other ingredient of this tablet or syrup especially sucrose.
- Do not take this tablet two hours before or after any medication.
- Consult your doctor before taking aluminum hydroxide : if you have a history of hypertension or heart problem; kidney stones or any kidney disease; severe constipation; gastrointestinal bleeding; or dehydration.
- Avoid using aluminum hydroxide if you have alcohol addiction or take alcohol frequently.
- Consult your doctor before taking aluminum hydroxide if you are pregnant or breast-feeding if you are taking antibiotics, heart medication, arthritis medication, anti-pain medication or iron supplements.
Frequently asked questions
Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk Of Magnesia)
|Generic Name||See Description|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.