About 9PM (latanoprost) eye drops
9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) is a medicine for the eyes that comes in the form of eye drops. It contains the active ingredient prostaglandin analogue that is used for containing the pressure in the eye. Those individuals who have excessive pressure in the eyes (called ocular hypertension) or suffer from open-angle glaucoma. Aqueous humuor maintains the optimum pressure levels in the eye. Aqueous humour is a liquid, produced by the ciliary body. There is constant flow of the liquid in our eyes, with special pathways know as the trabecular network. When there is an obstruction in these channels, the aqueous humour fails to drain out and starts building up leading to a rise in ocular pressure. If this pressure keeps on rising, it can cause harm and possible damage to the nerves in the eye. This could even lead to vision problems and complete loss of the same. What 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) does is to act like the natural secretion prostaglandin. These aid the timely draining of the excess aqeues humour. Naturally therefore the ocular pressure is kept under check due to this. Thus further complications associated with conditions such as glaucoma are averted.
Before using 9PM (latanoprost) eye drops
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start using 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) it is important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have had surgery on your eye to replace or remove the lens (such as cataract removal).
- If you have ever had a viral infection in your eye (such as herpes simplex).
- If you wear contact lenses or use other eye drops.
- If you have breathing problems.
- If you are taking or using any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine or another eye drop.
How to use 9PM (latanoprost) eye drops
- Wash your hands before you use the drops.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye out to form a pocket.
- Hold the bottle upside down near to your eye.
- Apply enough pressure to the bottle to release one drop into your eye. Try not to touch your eye as you do this. (Do not use more than one drop - using several drops does not improve your glaucoma but will increase the risk of side-effects).
- Close your eye for a minute or two, and press gently on the side of your nose where the corner of your eye meets your nose. This helps to stop the drop from draining away and keeps it in your eye.
- Repeat the process in your other eye if you have been told to use the drops in both eyes.
- Replace the cap.
Getting the most from your treatment
- Before you start using these eye drops, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from the pack. The leaflet will give you more information about the eye drops and a full list of possible side-effects from using them.
- Use one drop in the eye (or eyes) affected, once a day. Your doctor may recommend you use the drops in the evening.
- Remember to use the drops every day. If you do forget, do not double up on the next day to make up for a missed dose.
- Take care not to touch the tip of the dropper with your eye, fingers, or any other surface. This is to prevent the drops from becoming contaminated.
- If you are using any other eye drops, leave 5-10 minutes between using the other drops.
- When first put in, eye drops may sometimes cause blurred vision. If this happens it should quickly clear, but make sure you can see clearly before you drive or use tools or machines.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses unless your doctor has advised you otherwise. This is because bottles of eye drops contain preservatives which can affect soft contact lenses.
- Keep your regular appointments with your doctor so that your progress can be checked.
- If you are having an operation or any medical treatment, remember to tell the person carrying out the treatment that you are using these eye drops.
How to store 9PM (latanoprost) eye drops
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store the bottle in a refrigerator before opening it. Once the bottle has been opened, you can keep the drops out of the fridge (but still in a cool place) for up to four weeks.
- Eye drops can be used for four weeks once the bottle has been opened. After this time use a new bottle, even if there is still some solution remaining.
9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) Side Effects
Side effects are a normal part of any drug. However not all side effects will be found in every patient. Likewise the severity of side effects is also variable across patients. Hence when taking any drug such as 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost), being aware of the likely side effects is a good idea. 9PM Eye Drop (latanoprost) can cause certain side effects such as:
- Irritation in the eye
- Tingling sensation in the eyes
- Momentary blurriness in eyes
- Redness of the eyes
- A slight rash or pain in the eyes
- Swelling of the eyelids, iris or the frontal portion of eyes
- Macular edema
- Changes in the eyelashes (thickening or darkening)
- Darkened eyelids
- Edema of the cornea
- Breathlessness or asthma related problems
- Giddiness and headache
- Pain in the chest
Patients must always tell their ophthalmic doctor about the side effects, even if they might be expected. It is possible that the doctor might advise on lessening the side effects or at least managing them well.
|Equivalent Brand||Xalatan Eye Drops|
|Generic Name||Latanoprost + Benzalkonium Chloride|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- bestplacetobuyBimat (39)
- 9PMEyeDrop (1)
- 9PMEyeDropreviews (1)
- buy9PMEyeDroponline (1)
- 9PMEyeDroppriceinusa (1)
- 9PMEyeDropusesCheapLatanoprost+BenzalkoniumChloride (1)
- Cheap9PMEyeDrop2.5ml(0.005%) (1)
- BuyLatanoprost+BenzalkoniumChloride (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDrop2.5ml(0.005%) (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDrop (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5mlOnline (1)
- 9PMEyeDroppriceinIndia (1)
- Cheap9PMEyeDropOnline (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5ml (1)
- 9PMEyeDropSideEffect (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDropPayPal (1)
- Purchase9PMEyeDroponline (1)
- 9PMEyeDropreview (1)
- 9PMEyeDropsupplierinIndia (1)
- 9PMEyeDropebay (1)
- BuyGenericLatanoprost (3)
- BuyLatanoprost (4)
- BuyLatanoprostOnline (3)
- Buy9PMEyeDropCheapLatanoprost (1)
- Latanoprostreview (3)
- BuyXalatanOnlineIndia (3)
- Buy9PMEyeDroponlineovernightshipping (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5mlinIndia (1)
- Buy9PMEyeDropOnlineuk (1)
- buygenericXalatanonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericXalatan (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyXalatan (3)
- genericLatanoprostvsXalatan (3)
- doesgenericLatanoprostwork (3)
- LatanoprostvsXalatanreviews (3)
- BuyLatanoprostonlinepaypal (3)
- buygenericXalatanfromcanada (3)
- genericXalatancanadapharmacy (3)
- Cheapest9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5ml (1)
- genericXalatanforsale (3)
- genericXalatanonlinecanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericXalatan (3)
- OrderGenericXalatanOnline (3)
- buygenericXalatanonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericXalatanonlinewithmastercard (3)
- buygenericXalatanonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericXalatanonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericXalatanonlinewithDiscover (3)
- 9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5mlexporterinIndia (1)
- Sale9PMEyeDrop0.005%2.5ml (1)
- genericXalatanfreeshipping (3)
- genericXalatancost (3)
- 9PMEyeDrop3мл (1)
- 9PMEyeDropeyedrop (1)
- 9PMEyeDropfastshipping (1)
- 9PMEyeDropforeyebrows (1)
- buylatanoprostophthalmicsolution (3)
- buy9PMEyeDropgenericXalatan (1)
- genericformofXalatan (3)
- genericversionofXalatan (3)
- Xalatanlatanoprostwithapplicator (3)
- Xalatandiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericXalatanonline (3)
- Xalatanonlinepharmacy (3)
- 9PMEyeDropuk (1)
- 9PMEyeDropbuy (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
LewisJan 31, 2016Good as usual
this is a good product..it's working good..without side effects