Angispan TR 6.5 mg (Nitroglycerine)
How it works
What is Nitroglycerin Oral?
Nitroglycerin in the oral form (sold under trade names Nitroglycerin, Angispan and several other names) is prescribed for the treatment of angina or chest pain in people with certain heart conditions (coronary artery disease). Angina occurs when the heart doesn't get enough oxygen and is more likely when the heart beats faster (such as during exercise or after eating). Nitroglycerin oral works by reducing the heart's need for oxygen by lowering the heart rate, especially during times when an angina attack is more likely to occur.
Nitroglycerin oral will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be taken just before an exercise or sexual activity to prevent chest pain. This medicine may also be prescribed for other conditions not described here.
Important Information about Nitroglycerin Oral
Do not use Nitroglycerin oral (Nitroglycerin, Angispan) if you are allergic to it or to any other nitrate medicine (isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, other forms of nitroglycerin (oral pill, spray, or skin patch). Also, do not use this medicine if you are taking sildenafil (Viagra or similar products), avanafil, Tadalafil, or vardenafil. Taking these medications with nitroglycerin can cause serious and life threatening side effects. You should also not use Nitroglycerin oral if you have severe anemia, or a brain injury, hemorrhage, or tumor.
Prior to using Nitroglycerin oral, inform your doctor if you have congestive heart failure, low blood pressure, glaucoma, liver disease, recent head injury, migraine headaches, frequent stomach cramping, water stools, severe diarrhea, or a history of heart attack, stroke, or circulation problems. Do not use this medication without consulting your doctor if you have early symptoms of a heart attack (chest pain or heavy feeling, pain advancing to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, or general ill feeling).
It is not known whether Nitroglycerin oral medicine can harm an unborn baby if used during pregnancy. It is also not known if this drug can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Do not take this medicine without your doctor's advice if any of these conditions apply to you. Prior to any surgery, you must tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Nitroglycerin Oral.
Before taking Nitroglycerin Oral
Before taking Nitroglycerin oral (Nitroglycerin, Angispan), take care of all precautions mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug.
How should I take Nitroglycerin Oral?
Take Nitroglycerin oral (Nitroglycerin, Angispan) strictly according to your doctor's direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Nitroglycerin oral, take it as soon as you remember. Don't take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Nitroglycerin oral, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Nitroglycerin oral
Follow all diet and activities restrictions that your doctor has advised to you while taking Nitroglycerin oral. This drug may cause dizziness. Be extra careful while driving or other activities that require a high level of mental awareness and reflexes. Avoid or limit alcoholic beverages.
Side Effects due to Nitroglycerin oral
Nitroglycerin oral usage can cause severe headache that can occur every time you use this medicine. Your doctor may recommend you an aspirin free pain killer such as acetaminophen. Other side effects include dizziness or mild headache. However, these are not all the side effects which you may get due to Nitroglycerin oral. There may be others. If you experience any serious side effect due to this medicine, get medical attention right away.
Nitroglycerin oral Dosing Information
Nitroglycerin oral dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor's advice properly for best results.
Interaction with other drugs
Other medications can interact with Nitroglycerin oral. Do not use this medicine if you are taking sildenafil (Viagra or similar products), avanafil, Tadalafil, or vardenafil. Taking these medications with Nitroglycerin oral can cause serious and life threatening side effects. Some other drugs which can interact with Nitroglycerin oral are alteplase, aspirin or heparin, dihydroergotamine or ergotamine, heart or blood pressure drugs, or other forms of Nitroglycerin oral. Let your doctor know if you use any of these drugs or other medicines. Never start a new medication without your doctor's advice.
- Do not take Nitroglycerine tablets, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Nitroglycerine.
- Consult your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Nitroglycerine.
- This medicine may make you drowsy or dizzy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||USV Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mg (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mgOnline (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgpriceinusa (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapAngispanTR6.5mgOnline (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseAngispanTR6.5mgonline (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgreview (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Nitroglycerin6.5mguses (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericNitroglycerin6.5mg (1)
- BuyNitroglycerin6.5mg (1)
- BuyNitroglycerin6.5mgOnline (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mgCheapNitroglycerin6.5mg (1)
- Nitroglycerin6.5mgreview (1)
- BuyNitrostat6.5mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mginIndia (1)
- BuyAngispanTR6.5mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- genericNitroglycerin6.5mgvs.Nitrostat6.5mg (1)
- doesgenericNitroglycerin6.5mgwork (1)
- Nitroglycerin6.5mgvs.Nitrostat6.5mgreviews (1)
- BuyNitroglycerin6.5mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgfromCanada (1)
- genericNitrostat6.5mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestAngispanTR6.5mg (1)
- genericNitrostat6.5mgforsale (1)
- genericNitrostat6.5mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- OrderGenericNitrostat6.5mgOnline (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericNitrostat6.5mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleAngispanTR6.5mg (1)
- genericNitrostat6.5mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericNitrostat6.5mgcost (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mg (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgfastshipping (1)
- buyAngispanTR6.5mggenericNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- genericformofNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- genericversionofNitrostat6.5mg (1)
- Nitrostat6.5mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericNitrostat6.5mgonline (1)
- Nitrostat6.5mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- AngispanTR6.5mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyAngispanTR6.5mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.